FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

counter strike

murdipurnama
how to kill all terroriss?? please help me
Technaut
With a gun. The ones with ammo work best.
wietn
Start practising and buy a good gun with enough ammo.
Emmer-Compascuum
I practiced in Counter Strike - Condition Zero on the easy singleplayer mode as a Counter-Terrorist against bots and improved my skills that way.
Guelila
murdipurnama wrote:

1. launch a local game.
2. choose to be a terrorist
3. turn on friendly fire
4a. buy ammo for your glock
4b. buy a better gun
5. kill your teamates, which will be the terrorists.
6. Kill them all before the cts kill them.

You just killed all the terrorists Laughing
keyme
my favorite game is counter strikes.
if u want to kill an enemy just use ur knife.
or i like using sniper.
wabik90
Guelila wrote:
murdipurnama wrote:

1. launch a local game.
3. turn on friendly fire
4b. buy a better gun
5. kill your teammates, which will be the terrorists.

LOL, that OWNS! I will try! It's the best and fastest way of killing terrorists I've ever heard!

Hmmm.... Maybe this guy can't find terrorists because he doesn't play with somebody or with bots. Probably you need to install bots and it'll be OK. It's just the first step because second it's killing terrorist and it's not so easy.

Cheers! Silence, I'll kill you Cool Very Happy
gibbo
best assult riffle is the one that looks like an m4 and the kerra(something or other) and aslong as you keep your feet out of way of gun fire you could use a tactical sheild and a decent pistol, keep in mind this is a noobie way to go but ahwell
Diablosblizz
Counter Strike got boring for me, I just couldn't kill anymore. Probably because my computer would lag a lot, but I am unsure.

The best is just to auto buy the weapons (AK for Terriost, or M4 for CT) with some nades and a Deagle.

Good luck.
GeoS
Counter-strike is horribly repetitive, I couldn't stand the long range, 'he who shoots first' gameplay.
mattchun
You must be kidding, man.

You don't know how to kill in CS?
ForceRun
I don't think he care about the answer, just another lame post. But while I'm here, anyone still playing CSS? I haven't touched the game sence TF2 came out and I'm wondering if anyone else has stop playing it. We play a touch of Gungame at our last 120-man Lan, and a small just for fun 5 team CSS 5vs5 tournament. But overall COD4 and TF2 seemed to take a lot more of the overall game time. I wonder if the time of CSS is starting to fade. I love the game, but is it dieing out finally?
kiran_n444
Technaut wrote:
With a gun. The ones with ammo work best.

Lol gr8 job. Anywayz try the Bullet PUP, or the M4A1 tjose i think are the best Rifles and kill the fastest, the bullet pup's got Zooming Capabilities.
fracko
Buy AWM and go pewpew.
ipodtouch
ForceRun wrote:
I don't think he care about the answer, just another lame post. But while I'm here, anyone still playing CSS? I haven't touched the game sence TF2 came out and I'm wondering if anyone else has stop playing it. We play a touch of Gungame at our last 120-man Lan, and a small just for fun 5 team CSS 5vs5 tournament. But overall COD4 and TF2 seemed to take a lot more of the overall game time. I wonder if the time of CSS is starting to fade. I love the game, but is it dieing out finally?

I don't think the game is dieing out, because there are still a a lot people who play it every day, like me.
There are also a lot of active clans, so I don't think this game is dieing out.
adeydas
Here are some tips that have got me to the regional level of CS tournament:

1. Try head shot every time. Whenever you see an enemy don't just start firing even if he fires back at you. Aim for the head and take 2 or 3 shots, it will be more than enough.

2. Whenever you are in a cross fire, sit down. That way the enemy loses aim and your aim gets better.

Hope this helps!!!
kicy
murdipurnama wrote:

I think it has something to do with the mouse... but I'm not sure Very Happy
tahoestyle
Launch a local game, spraypaint any image and run back and forth, jump up and down while firing at the center of your spraypaint - keep practicing and before you know it you will be captain head shot !
Sickpigen
Guelila wrote:
murdipurnama wrote:

1. launch a local game.
3. turn on friendly fire
4b. buy a better gun

10x! -_-
deathdefier
... wow
jackiz
murdipurnama wrote:

evry terrorist will die on cs if you stop making stupid posts like this Rolling Eyes
gibbo
terrorist side is win, the guns kick ass, and remember children if the cts have a sheild shoot their feet
andy26
feel like playing cs now
war3brasil
i still play counter-strike 1.6, its very fun actually
andy26
dam straight i preffer 1.6 over source i own both but i always play 1.6
SMS_Mcfarland
haha what? lol well first of all you go to the buy menu and than buy a gun and maybe some nades and than just try to shoot them? ahaha. Good luck, i like condition zero the best though.
XeononyX
I suggest playing CS:Source with source you are able to play with BOTS until you're ready to enter the real world, thats an awsome tester and helps you refine your skills, ever since I played with bots I have gotten exponentially better.
Insanity
Sometimes you ARE the terrorist, so keep that in mind. Well, if that happens, you can always buy a couple (because just one won't work) of HE grenades and toss them directly below you on the ground. Terrorist dead. Problem solved.
smartled
i heard CS from my friends but i din't evnt know how to play. where to download CS? how to play.
Fake
This is so not a serious topic
Should be locked
Pikokola
smartled wrote:
i heard CS from my friends but i din't evnt know how to play. where to download CS? how to play.

oh my god....

Quote:
1. launch a local game.
3. turn on friendly fire
4b. buy a better gun

You just killed all the terrorists

put cs_deathmatch as the map, it'll be faster that way Razz

Or maybe... call Bush that you found terrorists in de_dust, But Don't be surprised when you got this :
XeononyX
smartled wrote:

http://www.steampowered.com but be forewarned it is not free.
jtayl153
All my friends play it dunno whats so great