FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Naruto?

funkymunky
Naruto is a pretty cool anime, and as well a pretty cool manga comic. But, what is up with everyone lately? Everybody seems to like Naruto now. There are other anime's to get into. But, at my school, you either like Naruto, or you don't even know what anime is. It's like a swift and sudden takeover. What is so addicting about it?
ryokook
l m fan of naruto.. but don t have any idea for the next Very Happy
CMA
Popularity can be seen as a chain-reaction. One person sees something that he/she likes, spreads the "news" to friends... those friends spread to other friends, and so on...

Naruto is an example of an overrated anime, brought by popularity. Sure, it has some great moments, but some of the sagas are also plain annoying. For those who read the manga... regarding the transformation "that white-haired character" went through... what the heck is THAT all about? I've seen ugly, but that's ridiculous...

Plus, I don't even consider Naruto a ninja anime anymore, but rather a toned-down DBZ. Nowadays it's about pulling the largest jutsu you can after catching the opponent off-guard... And hoping you win.
dude_xyx
Naruto used to be one of the great Animes but I think they dragged it too long. Now they seems running out of Good stories.
Costa
Naruto is cool but, have animes more cool and nobody knows....
QrafTee
funkymunky wrote:
Naruto is a pretty cool anime, and as well a pretty cool manga comic. But, what is up with everyone lately? Everybody seems to like Naruto now. There are other anime's to get into. But, at my school, you either like Naruto, or you don't even know what anime is. It's like a swift and sudden takeover. What is so addicting about it?

Hey, I know you're new, but there is an Official Naruto Thread (which is stickied, so it's almost always on the top) which has "NO MORE NEW THREADS" after it for a reason.

As to why it's addicting, it's because there's a cast of characters that just moves you. Even if you don't care about Naruto (not likely, but there are people out there), then you might still feel compassion for Rock Lee, Sasuke, Gaara, or Sandaime. That's why it's so "addicting," combine that with a well told (and hopefully filler-free) storyline with fast-paced action, you got yourself a winning combination.
votd
There's an offcial topic, but whatever.

Naruto sounds good to me, but lately I have been watching it only because I'm die-hard fan of it, so I'm watching it... just for fun, but it seems that I'm not enjoying it lately, so FOR WHAT HELL'S SAKE I'M WATCHING IT ANYWAY? To hell with that. Shippuuden seems to be better than normal Naruto series. Well, remember the first arc with Zabuza? Yeah, it was terrible (for first time it was watchable but for second time it's unwatchable - completely!) and the Kazekage Rescue Arc wasn't that bad either.
uriyasama
i think its because before shippuden there was the fillers
but wait untill jiiraya vs pain than naruto will get more rating than ever
kriminalas
I like naruto. He is the best heroe !!! Very Happy My friend draw naruto every day Very Happy
csoftdev
i like naruto very much too. i am still watching and downloading them nowadays.
Pikokola
Naruto... phew...
It's not a ninja stories anymore. I think it's better to be counted as "Super Human Stories", or maybe count it as Japanesse X-Men

lets' think...
1. How could ninja fight with that much conversation.
2. How could ninja fight with those "flashy attributes" and lots of sound, ninja supposed to attack enemies quietly and kill it with one or two "critical attack"
3. etc etc...

oh yes here is some "Spoiler"

Naruto GT II

Next Version of Naruto Costume :
Naruto will wear a shiny new brand orange cloak, and he will wear a shiny white diamond necklace which will shine red and blue when he run out of chakra.
And then, the word will be destroyed by akatsuki Leader's Jutsu, the remaining of civilian will be warped to another dimension with 9 ball of spirit that obtained from extracting the spirit of 1-9 tail beast, and it will combined into a legendary dragon, Shen Long.

Akatsuki leader will devided into 2 person, the one is the Angel Akatsuki Leader, and the other one is Devil Akatsuki Leader
Naruto will learn one new great jutsu which compress all of the peoples hope into a Energy Ball. It'll be used to defeat the Demon Akatsuki Leader

aw man.. I'm run out of idea ^^
--

hey, did you ever play Tenchu :
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5666/rikimarutenchukakashi2ij.jpg
mauruses
i like naruto, but i think FMA, Bleach are better animes.
votd
The both series that you have written are both very good animes, but FMA and Bleach are completely unwatchable for me - why? I don't have time :]. But I like Bleach and FMA, because I have watched some episodes of them (apparently something like 20 for each for them).

Naruto starts to be more interesting. The drawings have just gotten better, just like the story. Duh, in the next episode battle begins! And it's special. That's great really, I can't wait for the next episode.

I don't think Bleach is any better than Naruto. They are on par. Both has better moments, and dull ones. Especially those first Bleach episodes - they were horrible (20-26 episode or smth like this).
gemara
Well... Naruto is a great anime in very simples ways, one of that it is the fact that naruto is a guy
who beats his goals, also there's others characters which do the same like Souseke, The super
bad in illusion's technic (sorry but I'm not so good in english, sorry guys before you say something,
Oki?) and Hinata and so more.

Naruto before shippuden and the fillers episodes was a really cool anime and it's the best way
for newers to get into the anime worl but if you keep naruto like the best of the best you
will not realize that there's more better anime out there.

There's classics that are good to me like Akira, Alita (angel of attack), Rouronri kenshin, Hellsing,
etc.

Try to get into anime and you'll discover the best way to enjoy the time in front tv or pc watching
anime.
Cikcat
right,naruto no longer a ninja stories,it now look like superhuman stories like pikolola said,but it still interesting,i like shikamaru fighting style,he use technics that we hard to think...smart enough...!
miquelx
I love naruto
votd
Yep, it starts to turn to like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z. In the first series it was about martial arts, but in DBZ it turned out to be a superhuman energy blasts show. It's like Naruto. The rasengans are flowing higher and higher and it's not a ninja anime anymore. But sometimes it's still old ninja story, you don't say it isn't, because it is anyway.
Mememe
votd wrote:
Yep, it starts to turn to like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z. In the first series it was about martial arts, but in DBZ it turned out to be a superhuman energy blasts show. It's like Naruto. The rasengans are flowing higher and higher and it's not a ninja anime anymore. But sometimes it's still old ninja story, you don't say it isn't, because it is anyway.

Yeah, somehow in the older series of fighting animes, it was impossible to achieve something that now currently in the anime is something that the characters all easily achieve.
marcoabf
I like Naruto, but I don't know others animes.
Maybe I will search for other anime after see all Naruto episodes.
Pikokola
marcoabf wrote:
I like Naruto, but I don't know others animes.
Maybe I will search for other anime after see all Naruto episodes.

nah... you could wait forever...
No... Actually I want you to search for other anime now, You'll know why only Narutards out there... Why not Dragontards or Onepiecetards too.

"They who said Naruto is a F**king Awesome Anime, must be know nothing about another anime series." <-- taken from www.urbandictionary.com search for narutards