FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Got my driving test 5th december

gibbo
im starting to get really nervouse does anyone know how i can stop myself getiting so nervouse?
iv done 25 lessons so far and only one week to go my driving instructer says im doing great, but im still nervouse Sad
wietn
Just relax Very Happy
And don't think too much at your drivingtest
airh3ad
wow Ha ..gudluck my friend as we said stay calm ..dnt be nervous..
Magicman
Good luck on your driving test. As long as you seem like you know what you are doing and it seems like you have driven before then you will be fine.
otiscom
Just concentrate on the driving and before you know it you will have passed and will wonder what all the fuss was about.

After that you will start to realy learn!
hofodomo01
What state do you live in?

Because if you live in someplace like Georgia, you have NO reason to be nervous >_<

Anyways, good luck!
coolclay
Nope there's no way you can't be nervous. Unless you take lot of drugs and relaxants and stuff, but that probably won't help your driving much.
czc587
A little bit of nervous is good, helps keep you alert. Trying thinking of it like riding a fun go-cart to ease your nerves.
ocalhoun
If you know what you're doing, it should be no problem. Just get as much practice as you can, and make sure whoever is with you makes you do everything the 'correct' way.

I took my driving test (Florida) in a huge chevy suburban, which very much impressed the tester. When they had me pull into a 'parking space', I had only inches of clearance on both sides, but didn't hit any cones. Of course, in Florida, you get a learner's permit and drive for a year before you ever take a (non-written) test.
xAntoIn3x
just me calm..also practice..the more you drive the better and more confident you will get, so you not be so nervious
thomas02
I'm sure you will do just fine. You will forget all about it once you get behind the wheel. Good luck!
Kitten Kong
Take a nice big puff of your favourite leaf before you go, enough to lose your stress but not so much that you don't want to get off the couch. If you just take the edge off you can slow yourself enough so that you only concentrate on driving and not try and focus on the instructor as well.