FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guy Movie: Stewies Untold Story

yimaw
This movie is so hilarious I have watched it so much and still laugh at it. Here is one of my favourite parts.

Quote:
*the whole family at the dinner table, peter walks in*
Brian:Shouldnt you be getting ready for your news segment tonight peter?
Peter: Yeah but I dont know what to talk about.
Meg: Oh I know you can talk about me dad!
Peter: Oh sure honey...Ill talk about you. OH look at me I'm meg, I go to school, I wear glasses.
*The whole family laughs at meg, meg is sad*

That is one of the most hilarious parts of the movie. If ur a fan of cartoons like the simpsons, family guy, or futurama it is a must see.
impronto
i loved the, "isnt there supposed to be a "U" in country?" that was funny
onyx
Heh ye lol that a great movie. I just watched it fo the second time yesterday before i went to sleep.

The msg in the beggining is also funny. Im not really sure how it goes but is something like this:
Hey somename If read this i have to tell you i had sex with some other name Smile
I guess this is the best way to tell you this ...

See you at karaoke!

LOL
twisthigh
That's funny, I didn't know there was a movie about Family Guy, I love the show, and I've seen all of the episodes, so I'll definitely be looking out for it...
onyx
its not really old. for episodes i cant say that i saw all since here we don't get anything good on tv Sad but i guess i saw most of them
yimaw
Thank everybody for everybody's discussions, the film is beautiful. I like it. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Rudy
Stewie is probably and obviously the most best cartoon character in the world. I love this movie. Nessa hahah! Seriously go see it!
babaoriley821
Absolultly hilarious, loved the entire movie. I can't wait until more people see it though, I keep quoting it with my friend who sent it to me and we always seem to forget no ones seen the movie so people are kind of confused. But anyway all the meg bashing made the movie great. I mean, who likes Meg anyways? Poor older Stewie....
bigdan
I saw the movie a few days ago...it's bloody good! Very Happy
mr.e
Stewie is the best character on the show hands down...
Stewie: [To ticket agent] Now look here...
[looks at agent's name tag]
Stewie: Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
the quote isn't from the movie...if you haven't seen it though. go see it, even if you aren't a big family guy fan.
bigdan
I believe its only on DVD Very Happy
BioHaZaRD
Holy !@#$ there is a family guy movie?
I love the show.. I'm definitely gonna check out blockbuster for this.
Hell, I'll probly end up buying the DVD.
SilverDogg
the movie isnt as good as the series unfortonantly. sure, there are some fun moments, but they cant beat the series anyway =).

wasnt there supposed to be a simpsons movie? O_o
Monkeydog
There has been rumors about a Simpsons movie.
But like Family Guy,the Simpsons isn't that funny anymore(ecspecially the Simpsons).If they do a movie I hope they get some of the old writers back together(Like Conan =D)

BTW Is this movie even out yet?Or our all of you d/ling it?
bigdan
Monkeydog wrote:
There has been rumors about a Simpsons movie.
But like Family Guy,the Simpsons isn't that funny anymore(ecspecially the Simpsons).If they do a movie I hope they get some of the old writers back together(Like Conan =D)

BTW Is this movie even out yet?Or our all of you d/ling it?

There will be a Simpsons movie, I think they're in pre-production.

As for this movie, It is released on September 27, but it got leaked onto Usenet in July, before added features and menus were added. It's also rumoured that Fox will air edited and separate episodes of this story, as it is three separare episodes rolled into one.

And I got this from my campus network Wink
ddukki
All I heard about it is that it was HILARIOUS and that there was a part where Jesus danced. I want to see it, obviously.
matt87
I haven't seen this movie yet. I didn't even know it exsisted. I will have to check it out when I get some time to do so.