FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Teen Choice Awards!

yimaw
Well they where on here in Canada tonight, i watched a little bit of them, my show Big Bother 6 was on during them so i didn't get to see much, who else watched them, many people won awards, they did a good things about drinking and driving which i really liked, where they talked about it, because who knows how many kids saw thats, and thats a really good thing, i like that, also their was some funny acts when Ashton Kutcher asked some kid to read his speech, that was funny, tell me your imput on it.

Cheers
twisthigh
Yeah, I watched them, they were pretty good, I also tuned out about here and there, I was working on the computer... But it was pretty funny, I liked when Rachel McAdams randomely started making out with the wrong Ryan, but I'm probably more into them just because they're canadian, and yeah Ashton's thing was funny too...
budazz
i've never seen it but they say it's fun to watch ... Very Happy
sprinqles
I haven't seen this one yet. They always show it like after a few months here or worst, after a year. I'm from the Philippines btw. So awards like this are always shown delayed here. Smile