FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mydomain.com coupon code

helloname
Coupon code: " htmli.info " (Without " " )

Get 15% OFF on your entire order in domain.com OR mydomain.com. Coupons is valid for all products purchase including SSL cert, Domain registration, Renewals, Transfer, and Hosting.

Comment: Since I found mydomain.com domain transfer only at $8.20 (Included ICANN fee ). So, those who want to renew domain, just use the mydomain.com coupon code and price will be reduced to $6.96 ( Included ICANN fee ) after coupon applied, which is cheapest domain transfer rate.
kriminalas
What is it???? I dont understand it...
sambhav
Thanks for the info.
pawelabrams
@kriminalas: it's code which allows you to use a 15% discount when you want to buy a .com domain on mydomain.com
ddoonie
Thank you very much, i actually just registered a domain when i read this!! A bit impulsive, but done none the less haha...
csoftdev
i have recently registered a domain name with another company. otherwise i might give this one a try. thanks for the share anyway
badge
helloname wrote:

Since I found mydomain.com domain transfer only at $8.20 (Included ICANN fee ). So, those who want to renew domain, just use the mydomain.com coupon code and price will be reduced to $6.96 ( Included ICANN fee ) after coupon applied, which is cheapest domain transfer rate.

The coupons don't seem to work for renewals. I also found another coupon "bargaincat.com" which will give you 15% off any order at MyDomain.com. I also tried it at their sister companies Dotster.com and Domain.com and I also get 15% off with this coupon.
coollateral
thanks so much. i was looking for like this coupon. thx
surdy
coollateral wrote:
thanks so much. i was looking for like this coupon. thx

is this still even valid coupon?? :O
kzintz
as of march 12 2009 still good (just used it)
surdy
kzintz wrote:
as of march 12 2009 still good (just used it)

tahts good ... as i was thinking to get a new domain .. Very Happy