FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A new moderator is necessary for Turkish Language

darkeagle
I think, a new moderator is necessary for Turkish forums. Because selim06 is retired and there isn't any new moderator.

Turkish forums have too much junky messages and you must choose moderator to fix them.

Thanks,
Regards...
wumingsden
darkeagle wrote:
I think, a new moderator is necessary for Turkish forums. Because selim06 is retired and there isn't any new moderator.

Turkish forums have too much junky messages and you must choose moderator to fix them.

Thanks,
Regards...

We are aware of this situation.

The best that can happen at the moment is if the Turkish members report posts, threads, members, etc. In English would be preferred of course, but if not then Turkish will do. I personally will try and get through them with a little outside help of course.

Maybe if you or anyone else can give an un-biased opinion as to who you'd think would be a good Turkish Moderator?

Wumingsden.
mOrpheuS
wumingsden wrote:
We are aware of this situation.

The best that can happen at the moment is if the Turkish members report posts, threads, members, etc. In English would be preferred of course, but if not then Turkish will do. I personally will try and get through them with a little outside help of course.

Quite so.
-close-