FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My funny space

fartmasterp
Here my website Laughing Cool

http://myfunnyspace.110mb.com

greets
sambhav
I didnt understand the language. But I think you can play with colors and bring out a better look.
{name here}
I think the backgrounds on the buttons make it look pretty bad. If you just took the "milk splattering" look in the background and contrast it with another, plain background, you could make it much better looking. The simpler, the better, really. The more colors you have greatly contrasting in the design in small spaces (with the exception of text), the greater it makes your site look like it came from the 90s. I think you should go smaller in text size as well, and put in a more defined copyright at the bottom. You seem to have fixed the design's height as well. Try to remove "height" from your CSS or HTML.
iamcrux
i dint understand a word...
design is nice simple
nisibdv
I dont like your site. Colours are depressing.
SamiTheBerber
The layout is clean, but it has nice graphics. However the theme needs something, but can't say what.

You have so many ads, that it cover nearly half of your site. I don't like ads and I have removed them, but not everyone knows how to remove theam and they can make them really angry.

Your site is not valid xhtml 1.0 transitional: validator. You should check and fix those errors to get valid site.
benjad
it's been done... another joke site..

pass..
pretty-dreamz
the site is good but you need to change the colors on it
irishmark
MAN! Loose some of the google ads - its got waaaaaaaaaaay too many ads on there - its painful to find what uis content and whats adverts. it messes up the design and takes all credibility out of the site.

The navigation needs to bbe clean -text on a pattern never really works well.
apple
irishmark has a point....

when I saw it all I saw were google ads.

the background for the buttons are clashing with the font and not complimenting the rest of the site.
the colors you chose are safe...how about you use a color that compliments the buttons?

maybe you could post a note saying that not all the content is in english?