FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To all of the Admin staff here at FriHosting...

CrimsonStrange
Hey guys; this is Adrian.
I wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your hard work and patience.
I know it's not easy juggling your personal lives alongside the responsibilities you've got with maintaining FriHost.
Just keeping a simple personal website up to par is enough of a headache!

I can only imagine what a monumental challenge it must be
to keep an active, thriving community
with thousands of members in good shape, even with the duties spread amongst multiple people.

Please know that what you guys do everyday is noticed and appreciated.

To all FriHost users: All it takes is 5 minutes of your day to help these guys out.
By helping FriHost, you're helping your website stay online and accessible.

Help FriHost be here and be wonderful for years to come.
    Know an online buddy who's in the market for a website? Send 'em here.
    Put up a link to FriHost on your website.
    Help keep the good stuff comin'.

I also wanted to say a personal "Thank You" for my subdomain and everything that comes with it.
I've never had this much control over my webspace before, and it's wonderful to have the opportunity to try out all of cPanel's features! Very Happy

In the past, I've had accounts with just about every free hosting provider there is, but this is the greatest, most complete package I've ever known.
And the payment ... simply posting regularly in a forum... is an absolute steal.

Much Appreciation & Respect,

Adrian LeGarde

(Edited for unintentional problem-causing.)
MistaKiula
Woah.. lol.. the Admins/Mods should read this! lol..
ChunkyBustout
I would agree wholeheartedly. They do tremendous job and I wouldn't learn as much as I had without the services they provide!
Monkeydog
<Please do not ask people to click on ads, it is not allowed by the advertisers.>
ignition
Thanks Frihost! Been here 4 months and never found a better host Smile (actually...I gave up looking a while ago. Frihost suits all of my needs...and those of countless others.)

"Know an online buddy who's in the market for a website? Send 'em here." - This is probably the best way to help out Frihost indirectly. More users and a larger community = more popularity, thriving community. Visit a bunch of other forums? Just keep a link back to frihost.net in your sig somewhere, or when people ask about webhosts don't mention anything but Frihost. After all...it IS the best Smile

Thank you!
tidruG
Oh awesome! Very Happy This is the part I love best about being on the staff of an excellent site. I'm sure reading this thread is going to make all the Admins/Mods' day. It certainly made mine. Dancing

Thanks for the feedback man, sniff sniff... This is well appreciated *blows nose*...

On the other hand, another big way of helping the staff is to not post spam, and to avoid starting new topics without checking if similar topics already exist. phpBB has an excellent Search function. It'll only take like a couple of minutes to check whether similar threads exist. Angel
James Bond-007
Let's not forget the person who made your account! Razz

But seriously, you are quite welcome!
mOrpheuS
Thanks for the note of appreciation CrimsonStrange. Razz

But clicking the ads is something that we cannot ask/request the members to do.
It's against the terms of the ad agency, and we try to keep everything good and legal here at frihost. Wink
CrimsonStrange
James Bond-007 wrote:
Let's not forget the person who made your account!

Now, I said "all of the Admin staff". And thanks go to all of the Moderators and everybody else who has a hand in the general running of the FriHost service/site/community.

Which means you too! Wink
n0obie4life
mOrpheuS wrote:
It's against the terms of the ad agency, and we try to keep everything good and legal here at frihost. Wink

Ditto.

Most probaly Bonding's account will get suspended.
Devil
mOrpheuS wrote:
Thanks for the note of appreciation CrimsonStrange. Razz

i was wondering when would somebody notice that , Razz

i think u mods should filter out that words , u dont want the google bots to scan them
Bondings
CrimsonStrange, thank you very much. Very Happy

Filtering would be hard, a lot of people are talking about ads and clicking in another context.

And yes, I did edit those posts.
Dimaod
I want to say such words...
But i cant...
My English is poor Sad
tidruG
Dimaod wrote:
I want to say such words...
But i cant...
My English is poor Sad

Don't worry man. It's the thought that counts.
Scott
Yeah, thank you so much Frihost staff. This hosting is awesome.
greekcovers
It's my turn to say a big THANX to all admins,mods stuff at Frihost. Very Happy
Your hosting is awesome and i am sorry that i cant write a lots because of my poor English Sad

Have a nice day !
dionet
CrimsonStrange, thank you!

But if the users of frihost are don΄t do spam, we need to "thank they" to..
sibbahz
Someone appreciates the free hosting Smile
SharKay
I would like to add my thanks to all who make this possible ( free hosting ) I was very excited yesterday when I seen my approval...

Seems like there are just a few of us OLD people in here...so please the younger generation be patient with us...we have grandchildren that are the ages of some of you...they are are the breath that keeps us going...
psycosquirrel
Very Happy

I was wondering how long it would take before I saw a topic like this. I really must say that the people here at Frihost are amazing people. I know people who pay $5 a month for hosting, and they get hosting that is terrible compared to here. I really appreciate all the work and time the staff, admins, moderators, and anyone else involved with this awesome site put forth to simply give us all hosting.
mike4652
I would just like to thank the staff at FriHost for all the hard work and also I would like to say thanks for my account at Frihost. You don't get much in life for free these days. So thanks again for my hosting I will try to use it wisely and with my web site try to offer a little help for those who are new to web design. THANKS ALL Laughing Very Happy
Nameless
*agrees*

I would also like to thank Frihost for the great FREE service they provide, and for my accepted request for webspace! THANKS!!

[/sucking up]
tidruG
mike4652 wrote:
I would just like to thank the staff at FriHost for all the hard work and also I would like to say thanks for my account at Frihost. You don't get much in life for free these days. So thanks again for my hosting I will try to use it wisely and with my web site try to offer a little help for those who are new to web design. THANKS ALL Laughing Very Happy

Thank you Mike, for appreciating the site. We're glad we can be of any help to all the Frihost members Very Happy

I merged your thread to an older thread on the same topic Very Happy