FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About Points

woddles
I think you should only need to get 5 points, and not five posts, because if you only need 5 points, people will have to make a couple of posts, and it wont spam the board 24/7.

Just a suggestion ^-^
rvec
You have to make 5 quality posts and 10 points. You made 6 posts and got 10 points, so the difference would be 1 post?

And you have to make quality posts, so spam won't count. It won't make a difference if you make 10 spam posts or 1, they'll be deleted and you won't get your hosting.

Also if you need only 5 points you could also make one big post, that would also give 5 points (I thought 5 was the max). We want to know if the user will continue posting after he/she got the hosting, and with only one post it's a little hard to know.
mOrpheuS
The 5 post/10 points criteria has been arrived at using a very sophisticated algorithm.

Just kidding.

But seriously, 5 points can be earned in only 1 long post - not enough to judge a person's forum activity, in my opinion.
The criteria now in place has worked well so far. Neither a big ask, nor a very small one.
bri4n5
IMHO the points systems is working fine Smile
Tumbleweed
bri4n5 wrote:
IMHO the points systems is working fine Smile

Mine to.........ooops the next bit is retracted....Should read those stickys first
tidruG
ok so I'm going to -close- this topic now because I don't see why it should be open Razz