FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Night Wizard

Fire Boar
Has anyone seen Night Wizard? It's an on-going series that's currently on episode 7 in Japan. It's about wizards who fight stuff and generally save the world (based on a game of the same name). Anyway, it's a cool show and I think it's got the potential to be a top series.
driftingfe3s
I've only seen the first episode. Things have been busy with me so I haven't been watching much anime lately, but Night Wizard does seem pretty interesting. I'll hopefully watch a few more episodes soon.
Revvion
Its a pretty good series indeed if you like the theme all do till now the plot is so hard to guess.
Fire Boar
Actually, quite the opposite. I think that the plot has become somewhat predictable. It's still worth watching, and the music is some of the best I've heard, but I had guessed the "astounding revelation" that was made in episode 9... by episode 2. I'm hoping for something completely unexpected as the series approaches its end.
gemara
I have not watch it yet but it sounds good, I will do my best trying to get info about it...
It sounds good...
kiran_n444
i've never seen or heard of this. Time to Google it. I wanna read this it seems interesting.
carlokes
Hi there,

I have seen 4 episodes of the serie. Somehow it just made me remember of another serie (damn i really cant remember the name) but much much worse. I'm a regular anime watcher and this serie is, imo and taking into consideration my tastes, "skipable".

Stay Cool
blk3
Whats it all about? How about a link to a an episode so I can watch it.