FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Arcade Site

ashish2005
I have had this site for a few months. I have recently updated the layout of my arcade website by designing a new template. The site is a simple flash arcade with about 700+ games.

I want some feedback about my arcade site. The urls of the site is -> http://www.gamesnepal.com

Any type of feedback is welcome and I love suggestions. So please don't hesitate to speak your mind about my site Wink
SamiTheBerber
ashish2005 wrote:
I have had this site for a few months. I have recently updated the layout of my arcade website by designing a new template. The site is a simple flash arcade with about 700+ games.

I want some feedback about my arcade site. The urls of the site is -> http://www.gamesnepal.com

Any type of feedback is welcome and I love suggestions. So please don't hesitate to speak your mind about my site Wink

Site looks very nice, however the top banner and rest of site aren't on line. Top banner is centered and rest of site is aligned left. You should center whole site. It gives more look on it.

Site has lots of games and it is good to seperate latest games and most played games. By giving users right to register and get statistic about gaming, you make the community much better.

The contact site hasn't layout and has a huge flash game on it. You should fix it to have same layout and info, how to contact and / or a contact form.

The source code sucks pretty much. You have mixed html and xhtml. Try to make your site first valid html 4.01 and after that valid xhtml1.0, later xhtml1.1. You source code is ugly. You should ident your code properly. Also give some space between different sections.

You have mixed type of layout. You have used div's and table's. I prefer only div's. Make good css-files and remove inline styles.

There are lots of work to have valid code, but it pays the effort. I can give you 3,5/5 from site. If you fix the source, my rating can raise up to 5-/5.
soulery
It's a pretty good site, I'd say!
JessieF
I agree with SamiTheBerber. The top green bar isn't in line with the rest of the table. Not only that It doesn't seem like they're the same width. So even if it was centered more it would still look at little off.

There's loads of games, so that gives everyone a little (or a lot) to do. That makes everyone want to come back.

The source code looks jumbled. You ought to organize it. Do you have trouble editing your pages? I am quite sure you do, having to shift through all that content.

It looks like you are missing a piece on that top green bar now that I look at it closely. Are you still adding content even after the 700+ games?

I played a few games myself. They're pretty fun/amusing. You have a good game collection.

Well, the actual pages look nice. Great job and keep it up. & Good luck!