FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

24/7 IRC BOT

cLean
Are you on IRC, and seeking a bot for your clan? Radio? or just somthing to have fun with.
That does random jokes, has weather commands. or any thing u could imagine. ITS Possible trust me.. you come up with the ideas you Email me I will create you a 24/7 Bot for IRC

CLANS
WEB DESIGN
RADIOS
MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

-=-=-==-=-=-

Post or if u want to be resonded to quicker email me at clean@frag-nation.net

With SUBJECT IrcBot (name) (#Channel)

Inside email give me a description and a DEFFINATLLY way to get intouch with you ASAP!!!

IDLE #Frag-Nation , #xpcpro on GAMESURGE.NET Ill get intouch with you.... PM cLean or lpbt
Donutey
Putting this in the Marketplace forum would probably get you more responses.
SFMeatwad
Hey, you can just make your own by scripting it in PHP and then just compiling it with bamcompile (google it)

Its pretty simple but you gotta know some IRC commands to name the bot, etc. Its really quite cool

-meatwad
woddles
Sounds cool, but i dont even know where to download IRC, and if i try google it, it comes up with some random company that sells cows, chickens, sheep, etc. LOL
rvec
If you want frih$ for it this should be in the marketplace, if not I think it should be in software.

I'd go for marketplace and ask 100 frih$ -500 frih$ per bot depending on how much time you'll spend on it.

edit: Moved to marketplace, if you don't think it should be here pm me.

edit2: could you tell me what kind of bot you use?
If you have experience with eggdrop you might be able to help me.
cLean
if this section is to sell things on its ok.. but im trying to make some extra $ for my fines... and yes im very familar with eggdrops thats how my radio boy is running now..
rvec
sorry you can't sell for real money here. You can sell for frih$ but as stated in the marketplace rules you are not allowed to sell things for real money on frihost.
gh0strec0n_legit
What's an IRC bot?
cLean
my bad gotcha really apoligize i nknow how rules r
cLean
Just wantn to say sorry for the big sig to!
rvec
gh0strec0n_legit wrote:
What's an IRC bot?

Wikipedia wrote:
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a form of real-time Internet chat or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group (many-to-many) communication in discussion forums called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication and data transfers via private message.

An IRC bot is a robot that replies to commands send by users over IRC. This can mean small games like triviant or hangman, but it can also mean commands to give users admin status or set a password on a channel. Also most bots have a stats function to export statistics and/or logs of the chats to a website.
cLean
Just wanting to move near top of topic list, I just got back from vaca and have lots of emails to read so if i havent replied just be patient i will get to you, IM Not Ignoring YOU! Very Happy