FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

XBOX EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalfBloodPrince
Ok so my friend and I went to another friend's house to melt our brains to the beat of Halo 3. I took my 360 w/ power cable etc, but not the AV cable cuz its too hard taking it out of the TV. (installed in the wall). So my friend brought his AV cable. Now when he left and took his AV cable and my Xbox was off, I turned it on for a sec to take the disc out, and the entire ring starts flashing red (all 4 quadrents). My heart skipped several beats and i quickly took out the disc and shut it off. Now I'm home and haven't plugged my 360 back in before getting some info from you guys.

So is this normal, for it to flash red if theres no AV cable connected, or is there something...wrong?
Magicman
It's normal if the AV cables aren't connected. See here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906652
HalfBloodPrince
OMG....Thanks, my heart can start beating now. I made this thread on like every single message board I go to and I got the quickest reply here. Thanks! A LOT! Razz
Arno v. Lumig
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
OMG....Thanks, my heart can start beating now. I made this thread on like every single message board I go to and I got the quickest reply here. Thanks! A LOT! Razz

Google would've saved your heart aswell...
AftershockVibe
Google wouldn't have made me laugh this much though Wink
KHO
My xbox 1 does that even with the cables connected lol, its pretty awesome. But it still works which is good =]
Bones
AftershockVibe wrote:
Google wouldn't have made me laugh this much though Wink

hahahahaha that reply made me laugh more that the original post did.
Glad the X-Box is alright though Very Happy