FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is more power ful

yagnyavalkya
Who do you think is more powerful and influential ....
Yoda Minch ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda), or Albus Dumbledore ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore)
poly
Well I don't think you can compare the two;) unfortunately we can't let them fight either..
Dean_The_Great
I'd say Yoda because he's at one with the universe, cannot truly be killed, and doesn't need chants or a wand to give him strength.
blk3
I'd go with Yoda too on this one.
PennyLane
I'll say Dumbledore, because he's a real human... But actually I love them both, Yoda and Dumbledore...
slashnburn99
well thought the little green dude was just called Yoda

Learned something today Very Happy
xavax
Yoda. Without a doubt. He's much more experienced than Dumbledore, and much more agile. Cool
snoody1
I dont really think that you can compare those two
dbershevits
Yoda. He is a Jedi Master, no one can really destroy the jedi.
takashiro
Yoda? I've never heard about such a man. But Dumbridore, the headmaster of Hogwarts Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is more famous, in my opinion.
jmi256
Definitely Yoda!
toadinhishole
Wouldn't it be really cruel to watch two astoundingly powerful beings of such advanced age duke it out? I mean granted one of them defeated Grindelwald but the man was in his prime. Then take Yoda, tucked away on some swamp planet eating stew for twenty years?
It'd be astounding feats of magic and gravity defying force skills interspersed with cries of pain and failing hip replacements.
Dean_The_Great
takashiro wrote:
Yoda? I've never heard about such a man. But Dumbridore, the headmaster of Hogwarts Magic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is more famous, in my opinion.

Wait wait wait-- You've never heard of YODA?! You need to go rent some films. NOW!
ProfessorY91
The two are incomparable. I need points, so I'm going to tell you why.

Yoda lived for roughly a thousand (maybe less) years, and existed to guide and lead the Jedi. He succeeded in his mission, and with major loss of life on his side. He's an excellent, wise, and powerful leader who lost his life to time, and not the dark side of the force. He held himself to high standards and stated "Failed, I have" only once that we know of, and the repercussions weren't uncontrollable.

Dumbledore lived for about 170+ years, and successfully led the light side to victory, at the cost of his own life and many others. He is also very powerful, trustworthy, and wise - to a certain extent, however there were many small failures along the way, and many people think he could have done a better job, although what he did is astonishing, especially the level and depth of predictions that he made. He too lost his life - unnecessarily, it turns out - and "failed" only once that we know of - by putting on the resurrection ring.

The two are incomparable figures because one cannot compare the difficulties that they faced. The dark side of the force is not equivalent to Dark magic or unforgivable spells. Generally the "light" and "dark" traits of both sides are similar, but in reality it's harder to say who faced the more difficult challenge - Harry or Anakin/Luke Skywalker.

That should be 5 points...

Y