FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any part time job?

longandpartners
feel that my capacity is not fully used up in office, any part time job that can be considered?
WhistleTurning
Two things mate

Work harder at your current job and get promoted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

If you ask for a job at least don't show yourself up to be a bit of a prat, by not being able to even be considered for any employment, as you HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR LOCATION.
fanciousness
longandpartners wrote:
feel that my capacity is not fully used up in office, any part time job that can be considered?

Part time is a need of every person especially students.unfortunately there is no any fair job on the internet that does not require investment .there are various jobs and business opportunities on internet but part time is hardly available. Mad
WhistleTurning
A number of guys I know in the IT field always seem to be working part time Twisted Evil . They are often off on holidays, Laughing short breaks and days off to do DIY etc. Even when they are supposed to be working they never seem to get stressed Mad and always appear to have time after work to do hobbies and sport Rolling Eyes
Coclus
I work as a waiter for a company that sells waiters etc to restaurants and hotels for big events. Look for something like that..
linkin
longandpartners wrote:

Very Happy
internetjobs
you can earn through data entry or online marketing,
Cddhesh
Its great that you want to keep yourself engaged in some or the othjer activities.It many be for any reason.I know many of my friends doing that.The think that till you are young you can do anything.
Safest way that i can tell you as a part time job is taking tutions,thata what many of my friends do and I am also planning to do it.There are many advantages of it.Main thning is yo become famous well known to all.You gain respect too.I think it is the best part time job.Other jobs that can be thought of are may be of Journalist,Reporter or working in BPO.
laurispx
yes
minty
My top two favorite all time jobs were working at UPS (United Parcel Service) and FedEx Ground (Federal Express).

At UPS they worked you like a dog, but boy did it feel good when you finally walked out at the end of your day. I always felt as if I accomplished something at the end of the day. It was a very self-satisifing job. The best part is the competition between co-workers to do better than each other. We were never aggressive, but we made huge games out of it that would last weeks.

At FedEx they were WAY laid back compared to UPS, however, FedEx has a lot of openings and promotions when compared to UPS. I worked there for about 2.5 months as a smalls sorter for the local department. I worked the weirdest hours 9p - 2a. But barely any supervision and as many coffee breaks as our group wanted. After that position was terminated I started driving the semis on the premsis to switch the empty and loaded trailers from the docks. This was a lot of fun, talk about self-satisifying and then some.

I would highly recommend either of these places for work.

-minty
indianinworld
you might not get that there.... Instead go and search in person instead of wasting your time over here, browsing, etc Smile

Happy searching for a part time job.

PS - One best thing for getting a part time job is to get inputs / or details on job vacancies from persons who are already working on a Part time basis.

Keep Smiling....
fancyboy
longandpartners wrote:

part time job is the need of every person .either student or for a retired person it is the best source for earning but still unfortunately there are no sufficient jobs for this purpose. Confused Confused
adeydas
Try Guru.com, it has a wealth of companies and individuals offering different kinds of computer related full time and part time jobs.
cloudship
WhistleTurning wrote:
Two things mate

Work harder at your current job and get promoted Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

If you ask for a job at least don't show yourself up to be a bit of a prat, by not being able to even be considered for any employment, as you HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR LOCATION.

i agree to the first way. why not trying to make the current job more successful as now done by your part energy? it will also be a shining point of you resume.
zakarykinnaird
This is hard position to be in. Part time work can also be in the form of contract work. If you have some skills you can apply for contract work, or ask people you know for it.

Mind you this is the hardist form of work (even moreso the parttime)