FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Bee movie.

Srs2388
have any of you seen this movie yet?
I went to see it last week with some of my friends because i forgot my driver license.
so i couldn't see P2... (im 19) you had to be 18 to see it.
This movie was so much better than i thought it would be.
I was laughing through most of the movie... it could be the fact that i was on the medication i was prescribed. everything is funnier.
but it was actually a good movie.
anyone could watch it... age doesn't really matter.
dray101
The Bee movie? Is that the name? Cause if so I've never heard about it.

What's it about?
Zaini711
It's about the Bees... what else could it beeeee.....

My son love it. Interesting storyline, funny and nice characters. It's both for adult and kids.... watch it...
McDucque
This is one of the funniest, like, most endearing, visually pleasing, and just overall entertaining movie experiences I've had in a while. It's a kids movie, but its obviously Written By Jerry Seinfeld.
lethaltriad
These animated movies always do well at the box office.. looks nice though when it comes down here I might watch it or wait for the DVD. Written by Jerry Seinfield so it sounds like a winner already in my book.. i saw couple behind the scenes for it on HBO i think the other day.
debowski
My favourite scene is when Sting is being interrupted at court! Very HappyVery Happy
keyme
i has watched that movie but i cant understand.
i'm can't understand english well.
and that movie has no subtitles.
Coclus
Never heard of it, typical family movie obviously.
levys1
jerry sienfeld is the best comidean ever!!!
even the bee movie is a big succsess of him!
seinfeld rocks!
MYP415
I haven't seen it but the only reason I might watch it some time is because Jerry Seinfeld is in it.
Fake
My g.f absolutely loved it.
As for me, it was so so
dirkvb
Great film, very funny parts.
But... here its comes...
the story is a bit to easy don't you think.
The bee thinks for all the bees good and creates a big problem and he resolves his problem again.

But beside of that, the jokes is very very good.

Greetz

ps: for a story which is not predictable, see Hoodwinked (--> great film))
mattchun
Yes, it's interesting, and it's a good movie. But I still think that little rat chef in France is the best animation movie of the year!
greatfire
seems to be generic family movie in which i normally would not see,B but i do love seinfelds work
eday2010
keyme wrote:
i has watched that movie but i cant understand.
i'm can't understand english well.
and that movie has no subtitles.

Then learn English.
denemecik
Jerry Seinfield was hilarious ! He made me laugh so hard. I thought this was a great movie. I enjoyed watching it from the beginning to end. I think its a movie for all ages. The movie had a kiddy side but its fun for adults as well. I would watch it again and again.
The characters were great. The best part was when one of the bees stung someone in the courtroom, however they rushed him to emergency and gave him IV through his butt. the funny part was that they used a toothpick from a tuna sandwhich. really funny.
Definetly recommend this movie if you want a good laugh.
intruder_indeed
Im buzzing to see this one it looks very good, and will wait for it to come out on DVD. I know peeps who have seen it, and quite enjoyed it.
aningbo
its a gr8 movie and i would recommend it to anyone of all ages. a must watch i would say. entertaining and fun to watch
mattchun
[quote="Srs2388"]have any of you seen this movie yet?
I went to see it last week with some of my friends because i forgot my driver license.
so i couldn't see P2... (im 19) you had to be 18 to see it.
This movie was so much better than i thought it would be.
I was laughing through most of the movie... it could be the fact that i was on the medication i was prescribed. everything is funnier.
but it was actually a good movie.
anyone could watch it... age doesn't really matter.

no, i haven't seen such a movie, neither have i heard the name, what is it about?
MadeinIndia
I heard so much about this movie I really want to see it. But is it out on DVD now? Is there any pay to watch site on the net where I can pay and watch this movie?

When I read the synopsis of this movie, I so much wanted to see it right away, but as I was traveling at that time, I missed it in the theatres and by the time I came back, it was off.

Please do let me know if anyone has any information.
traxion
the bee movie..

what do i need to say about it.. its fun when u are drunk or are a child

i've saw the movie yesterday and it was.. not very good if u ask me.

thnx to god my buddy had some beer:) and the end of the movie (afther drinking 24 bottles) the movie was pretty fun:)