FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

on your place...

russel26
for you what is a beautiful country u seen?
georgekalathil
I have seen only one beautiful country and that is India. India is a country with a mixed culture, mixed landscape, mixed languages etc...
benjmd
I have not done much international travel but I am an avid reader of several magazines that feature international culture and geography, most prominently National Geographic Magazine.

It seems that the physical world is amazing all over the globe. There's the majesty of mountain ranges, the grandiosity of the oceans, vast forests, even golden glowing plains on nearly every continent. I think just as much can be said for human civilization in its variability and ingenuity.
rafael2112
Depends what you want Question

-Modern cities

-Historic architecture

-Beaches

-Natural landscapes

-Different cultures

Wink
PennyLane
I like lots of countries I visited. But the most beautiful countries were England and France. I really like the landscapes and the way of life... If I could, I would go and live there!!
heptagon
There's no such a thing as a most beautiful country. I've travelled a lot a and there's always something fascinating about every place. As it was pointed earlier on, it really depends on what you're looking for.

Also, you can look at places from different perspectives; brutal nature, rich history stretching back hundreds of years, food, human landscape, etc.
Tim Graham
New Zealand was pretty impressive..snow capped mountains wherever you look, friendly people (even to Australians Exclamation ) and fascinating culture. The northern part of the North Island was particularly impressive - rolling green hills and sharp cliffs, all that kind of thing.

And sheep everywhere..

Fiji was interesting too although it was clearly a much less developed country - there are some really beautiful spots in that part of the world too, nice islands and beaches but also a lot of poverty.
agustin
Republica Dominicana is an island in the caribbean that is so beautifull... i went there a couple of year ago.... it is spectacular"