FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tiger Woods PGA 08

cLean
Got the new TIGER WOODS Today 08. Ordered it about month ago finally comes in mail... was about to go buy and sell take this one back when i got it.. Razz but finally here.. anyone, played it yet for pc? whats the reviews from you guys so far? any bugs?
ThePolemistis
cLean wrote:
Got the new TIGER WOODS Today 08. Ordered it about month ago finally comes in mail... was about to go buy and sell take this one back when i got it.. Razz but finally here.. anyone, played it yet for pc? whats the reviews from you guys so far? any bugs?

i played one of them at friends on pc... either 2007 or 2008 cant remember.... but it was a tiger woods game and a recent one....

it wasent that bad... sound was good and gfx too... but i dont like golf games much... jus good for relaxing Smile
mattchun
Tiger Woods has ruled the Golf game for how many years? I guess he is famous since I'm a high schooler! I think it will be good if they made the game in the right way.
cLean
i bought it 08 for pc.. its decent.. i like teh, tiger challenge it has, hope you guys like it if u play..