FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design Helper!

cLean
ATM i am working alot..
All my free time is tied up with school and hunting with my dad.
I am looking for someone that can create gfx, (site templates, banners, signatures) and possibly code, Coding isnt that important RITE now b/c im finding time to do that. If you are interested you can get in touch with me on my company email.
jmassey@xpcpro.net , Just make subj, Helper Request ( name ) Thanks alot if you need anymore information i can get it to you![/u][/i]
Azmo
Could you please post the additional information here so we can check it out before we pm you? That would be apreciated
cLean
sure..
ATM i am a GOLD Partner with Microsoft Partnership
So i get great deals and as soon as i finish website for Xtreme PC Pro. I'm going to be getting someone to do allot of database work on loading all the products we will be selling.
ATM i need some different ideas to go with, to get the site looking as professional as possible.
I'm sortof new to PHP haven't been coding but around a year or so, I've been working on my account LOGIN, for about 3 days now, if someone is very experinced and can show me some things they have done i might try to get them to help me with that.. sense Im going to school and working everyday not that much time to get anything done.