FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anime / Manga Artists ?

dude_xyx
Well I wonder how many of you draw Manga or try to draw Anime characters ? It would be cool if you can post some of your work here in this thread. Smile

ddukki
I like to doodle a bit in classes I don't particularly find interesting. I'll post up some sketches once I get some time away from studying.
Meir_wolF
im drawing manga

mostly hentai
dude_xyx
why don't you guys post samples of your work ? it would be nice to see some arts.
Mememe
I sometimes try, but they always end up really bad.
dude_xyx
Mememe wrote:

But don't give up. Some born with it but others has to learn it. you will able to do it at end.
karrupin
Mememe wrote:

same things happen to me, and I usually spend almost an hours just to draw one character, and it turn out really 'ugly'..
no talent I guess.. Crying or Very sad

I've posted some of my arts in my blog
if you have time, feel free to check it out..
http://karrupin.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html
Pikokola
Actually... I'm suck at drawing...

In the end, when I wants to do something like writing manga, I prefer to write the story than draw it. (and I'm not going to put it here, because it's indonesian and i have no intention to translate it into english)
blk3
I used to have those How to Draw Manga... books, but never really got around to drawing one. Maybe some day I will.
dude_xyx
It seems some has no talent at all, some people loose the talent after a while and others become better and better.
blehman
my friend is pretty good ^^
spellcaster-lenni.deviantart.com
she does comics for an manga that a club im in is starting which is here
ramen-smugglers.deviantart.com
dude_xyx
blehman wrote:
my friend is pretty good ^^
spellcaster-lenni.deviantart.com
she does comics for an manga that a club im in is starting which is here
ramen-smugglers.deviantart.com

Well she is a talented artist. I checked her drawings there and those are great ! I wish I could have her drawings in my site ...