FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Using Key Words

caaltt
Can anybody tell me how or where in the cpanel I can include key words for search engines to link to my site.

Is it Open PGP Keys?

Thanks.
Sunny
I have done it few times before (not in frihost tho) and the button was Search Engine Submit. I cant find that button in cpanel myself. May be something to do with the version of cpanel or I just need glasses Smile

Edit : Only other thing I can think of is may be admins have to open that feature for us and its not available as default.
orno
dunno where exactly it is in cpanel but i can tell you for sure that its NOT openPGP keys...thats something else entirely
Bondings
The search engines determine your keywords themselves with the content on your website.
caaltt
Quote:
The search engines determine your keywords themselves with the content on your website.

Well...I don't see how that works because I tried it on google, even going as far as typing in my subdomain name and I didn't get a single link to my site.
Daniel15
Did you add your site to Google? You need to ask google to list your site. Go here to do that: http://www.google.com/addurl/. Once you do that, it can take up to 2 months to get listed...
Reiji
What the exactly use of that???
Harrowed
You can place keywords inside Meta tags inside the < HEAD > of your HTML/PHP coding etc.

Then submit the site to the search engine etc.