FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dungens and Dragons

TheHigherClass
i love it about to play some in am about to play in a few hour's uhh we were doing somting ... ahhh yes we were leveling up the new player to Level 7 like every one els. told stories about the game's we played if any one would like to hear em i might tipe em up for you frihosters. if you request it.
Sparda
I liked the one time I played D&D. It would be more fun with more people though. The theme we played
seems interesting enough. What kind of theme did you guys play? Also, if I join.. Can I be a bear?
datter
I used to play Ad&D (original rules) years ago, and the original D&D before that in junior high. We're talking what... 25 years ago now? Holy crap, I'm old. Wink

I'd love to hear your stories if you get around to writing them up.

datter
TheHigherClass
I would love. i have wrote some before but i will write some on my bro's band account soon. New band from this one they broke up others continuing did well in Battle of the bands i hear but that's because they know a lot of people. i will post here when its up.

Jace likes Pecan pie.
Thanks, THC
Sparda
I don't really know anyone that would want to play this with me, but it is something I wanted to try playing.
Felixurban
and thinking of starting it up again. My old DM got some vintage books on ebay (some collectibles being kept stored and some less mint ones for use) and is talking of starting up again. It's been SO long. I've also created some games of my own (one I won't talk about becasue I'm thinking of trying to get it published in some form) and one based on the CW series "Supernatural". I have a website for that one on here: http://www.supernaturalunofficalrpg.frihost.net/