FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

whats the best ads

billybob
i am lookin to put some adds on my site and have researched into the google adds (adsense) but i was wondering what other companies offer a simular deal and which is the most profitable for a relativly low volume site, also i understand that the minimum age for adsense is 18 and as i am only 17 is there any other think i can use thanks!
Dustwars9
Most of the websites i see that have adds are usually the google ones. I would say they are the best choice because if a user with slow internet clicks on your site then he will not have to wait for a huge banner to load when he wants to read some article on your website.
onyx
There are some new ad providers. Cliksror and yesadvertising. And besides google there is fastlinks or something like that.

Google offer you the standarg ads if your site isn't really big. Cliksor offer you a pop under ad, and ad where it check the words on your site and bold some and if you hover with your mouse on it you will see the ad + the standars google type ads.

But the main differenc is that you must submit every single page you have ads on it to cliksor. On google you can just put them to all your pages.

I am not really sure about yesadvertising becouse i dont like there page and didn't look at it very good.

the fastlinks ads are the one you can see for the longest time. That smili banners and all that "cute" banners.
billybob
thanks i'll look into the others but think i will go with google
asiddle423
i would use www,tradedoubler.com this is a good ad provider and has paid me a good amount of money in the past it allows you to search for criteria that would be useful for your site to advertise

some ads only have to be clicked to earn revenue where others need to be clicked and have something purchased.

this all depends on the type of people you attract to your website from its purpose

hope this helps
Andy
onyx
all ad providers i list also provide pay per click

and you can have more different ads not just google on your site. Its not against the rules Smile
pacslim
onyx wrote:
There are some new ad providers. Cliksror and yesadvertising. And besides google there is fastlinks or something like that.

Google offer you the standarg ads if your site isn't really big. Cliksor offer you a pop under ad, and ad where it check the words on your site and bold some and if you hover with your mouse on it you will see the ad + the standars google type ads.

But the main differenc is that you must submit every single page you have ads on it to cliksor. On google you can just put them to all your pages.

I am not really sure about yesadvertising becouse i dont like there page and didn't look at it very good.

the fastlinks ads are the one you can see for the longest time. That smili banners and all that "cute" banners.

What are pop under ads like a pop up ??? Confused Wink
n0obie4life
www.clicksor.com Smile
gonzo
Don't sign up with any that "require" you to volunteer your SS number (USA only).
pacslim
pacslim wrote:
onyx wrote:

What are pop under ads like a pop up ??? Confused Wink

Nobody knows what a pop under is ???????
Please can someone explain me ???????
Question Wink Arrow
orno
bah...USE GOOGLE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop-under

or just type into google define:pop-under
billybob
As far as I understand a pop under is the same as an pop up but appears behind the browser compared to a normal pop up that appears in front of the browser window