FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brazil! What do you think?

matheus_controle
Brazil loved this earth that I saw born, loved and dear land! Ja who came to this land or will have to know? If what was found?
rafael2112
This here some pictures of brazil

more about the country

Green Party -Amazon forest

One of the major rivers of the world
And the planet's largest forest!

Blue part

Portuguese Historic architecture

Purple part

Pantanal and Brasilia(the nation's capital)

Red part

Rio de janeiro and são paulo ,the country's two largest cities(Is among the world's largest cities)
rafael2112
Part yellow(Where I live)

The south was colonized by Europeans-German,Italians,Spanish,Poland

Wink
poly
I d love to go there someday, would be awesome..
matheus_controle
poly wrote:
I d love to go there someday, would be awesome..

You find love this land and really impressive ...
matheus_controle
rafael2112 wrote:
Part yellow(Where I live)

The south was colonized by Europeans-German,Italians,Spanish,Poland

Wink

Earned by images, a picture is worth a thousand words!!
rafael2112
Quote:
Earned by images, a picture is worth a thousand words!!

You could also put some images Wink

The central part of the country

Beaches in the northeast

DG-Vision
Some pictures of my state Paraná

Hydropower plant Itaipu

"Vilha Velha"

rafael2112
I am also the state of Paraná Cool
palavra
In my first opportunity i would like to visit Brazil!
it is really big and interesting country.

i want to be in that boat!
rafael2112
Quote:

The waterfalls,staying in the city of Foz do Iguaçu,in the west of the state Paraná(Yellow part of the map above).
The city is bordered by the countries Argentina and Paraguay.
Recommended visit the capital of the state of the paraná (curitiba east of the state),modern city of the country.

rafael2112

agustin
oh brazil is a beautiful country! nice beaches... nice ladys... nice people... i went there a couple of months ago and it was really good! It has also a lot of nature and all kind of animals. So i sugest you to go.
JustCarol
Talking about living here in Brazil, it has ups and downs like any country.

Traveling can be a pleasure if you pick the right places to go.

I love where I live in, Fortaleza

arquivo
im from brazil and i can tell you.. it´s can be a paradise if you know where is going... here you will find a lot of cultures, because people of all the world came here to made this country, italians, gemanies, japaneses and alot of others... im sure the web can show you what you can find here...
jwellsy
There are some beautiful sites there for sure.
Too bad the crime rate is so high.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil
arquivo
thats right, the crime rate is high in some brazilian citys, specially in the big ones, but tell me, where in all the world this "shit high crime rate" doesnt happen?
like i said before, if you know where you are going, this country ( Brasil ) can be a paradise, the same with any country when you can find the natural and cultural beautys what you can find here in brasil...
so, lets keep doing our job to take a better world, begining by our home, city and country...

Sorry for my weak english... i hope you understand me... hehe
china
Its wonderful
i love there football
sergio_ykz
jwellsy wrote:

Big cities have big problems!!!

All big cities in the world have criminals and here is not diferent.
moldgame
I knew about Carnaval of Rio and Brasil national football team : Ronaldinho , Ronaldo , Rubinho etc....
Smile
websurfer80
best woman in the world!!!!!
bnbunka
Unfortunately, the crime in Brazil is worrying. The big commercial centres (cities) have others problems such heavy traffic and pollution. But the small cities are very comfortable to live and more calm, in general. As everything else, the country has good points and bad points. You have to look with your own eyes.
MapleNoob
palavra wrote:

Water fall is amazing. I heard the beaches there are very beautiful with topless girls Very Happy
rafael2112
Quote:
Water fall is amazing. I heard the beaches there are very beautiful with topless girls

Here brazil is not usual topless.

Quote:

Yes the rate of homicides is quite high, 55 homicides every 100.000 people.
New york all, have less than 1000 homicides a year, in Brazil decrease the rates in cities minors Wink
lethaltriad
Wow its soo beautiful there, definately need to go there for carnival and to take some pics, gorgeous place!!
legion
Without any doubt, Brazil is a country to visit in your life.
But the big disadvantage is that South America is too far from Europe. Confused I would have loved to go there and check the Amazon and the Copacabana beach Cool
ptfrances
I think Brazil is a huge country where somebody can find what he wants: Amazonia, sand and beaches, wonderful cities, etc...
Da Rossa
The bad part is that you all think that in here things are only about soccer, women and samba. The crime rate is too high indeed. A big part of it is due to the Brazilian government's association with the Colombian Narcoterrorists.
Da Rossa
kenneth503 wrote:
Beautiful city!

No, beautiful country!
Coclus
That is one more country I will visit some day Wink only thing that deters me is the really high crime rate..
escritor
rafael2112 wrote:
This here some pictures of brazil

Gosh. Never post so many pictures directly in the thread. Please use imageshack or similar service and post only the thumbnails with links to the large sized images.
gtoroap
Hey, I wanna visit Brazil too. I live in Colombia so Brazil is close but I had never been outside from Colombia. That's so bad. Sad
jorizdg
Which locations are must-visits for tourists who are visiting Brazil for the very first time? I say this with a grain of salt. I would actually prefer to visit non-touristy locales. As staying indefinitely is both ideal and unrealistic, would three weeks be enough to have a satisfying experience but leave the soul longing for more? haha Particularly, I'd be interested in a cultural immersion more than anything else.
deanhills
Thanks for the beautiful photos Rafael. Pictures definitely tell wonderful stories. Would have loved to be in the boat too.

Must say I would love to visit your country. I especially like the places where there are water by the ocean and the water falls. Smile
BlackRainbow

i rlly rlly want to go to Brazil one day! have had an obsession with going since i studied it in geography at school.
it looks so beautiful, i rlly want to go see the rainforest and the waterfalls =]
supertmt
i very love Bral , i very love player football , hehe , EX : Ronaldo .....
DizzyDesign
Brazil is a very nice country. Hope il visit it someday! Sooner the better. Smile
WicCaesar
If the country were like in the photos (no human beings), that would be terrific!

Brazil is a great country. The problem is that there are too many Brazilians.
finekiss
Very Happy .
Well, if one should have a tour around the world, Surely Brazil is a good place to stop by.
There are lots of natural views, and women over there are sexy and hot.
Try it and you won't regret!!!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
raminelli
I am Brazil - Porto Alegre

I love Brazil. The country is huge so there are many culture, sand beach,snow,water,trees, all things.
The landscapes are wonderful, of course that here have many problems but It is irrelevant. This land is incredible.

Alvaro
Raminelli
Petsecia
It's a nice place to visit.
Nordeste got some beautiful beachs.
WicCaesar
raminelli wrote:
of course that here have many problems but It is irrelevant

lol?
rafael2112
More photos

Amazonia

Boat characteristic region, to transport people.

Capital state-Manaus
rafael2112
Center region "Chapada"

rafael2112
Cities northeast

rafael2112
Libby
Paulo Freire was from Brazil, right? That's a point in the country's favor.
escritor
Libby wrote:
Paulo Freire was from Brazil, right? That's a point in the country's favor.

Yes, he was. Smile My sister studied his work at University (she majored in Pedagogy ). Smile