FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NaDa

Do you like NaDa
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

alalex
NaDa is a new concept. A thought, really. It is very light : 1 byte. It doesn't take long to fetch. It doesn't take long to understand. It doesn't disturb your habits nor does it makes you feel insecure. It is a reassuring piece of software that does nothing, and does it very well. That's a lot!

You seriously have to try it!
NaDa homepage Wink
mehulved
This has to be an ideal software, no bugs and performs perfectly as said and lives upto or many times exceeds the expectations of the user.
Sphaerenkern
Great! Lightweight, a GUI were you find exactly what you expected without being disturbed, deadly efficient and bug-free. But why is it only 0.5? What new great features will await us in 0.0?
alalex
oo, you never know what functionalities they might add in the future. Each new version is always WAY better than the one before, if you believe in NaDa of course. Wink
Agent ME
I actually opened the file up, and the only value inside it was 0x0D (in decimal, that's the number 13). Kinda an odd number for a file that is advertised as "... a simple document that will make you feel good." Razz
Emmer-Compascuum
Hm, when I opened it I ended up with a totally empty file... Ah well. If there really is a number 13 in it, it should bring me - or at least my computer - lots of luck. Laughing