FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An index to help members with Legal advices

bukaida
We face various legal issues(also dishonoured warrenties) in our day to day activities.Most of us donot know whether it is a legal issue(we can sue or not) or not. If the members can get help in these issues from the other members
who has the legal backgrounds or has experiences under similar issues, it will be extremely helpful.Although the law of the land may vary from one country to others but there will definitely be some common issues. Today only I have read in this forum that one of our member has lost his job due to the temporary disability( for six month) due to an accident , which is completely illegal .
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82754.html

Bonding may give it a thought.
rvec
I don't know if the forum will be used enough. I've seen the topic you mentioned but that's about the only topic I can think of.
HDirtwater
I don't think we need people who are not trained in the law to give anyone legal advice. Just becuase you see something on Law and Order, doesn't make you qualified to be an attorney.

(the 'you' in the above comment is not a reference to the OP, but people in general)
ocalhoun
Well, this being (at least in part) a web hosting forum, it may be good to have some place to discuss the legal issues related to that, such as copyright law, protecting your website from lawsuits, and the like.

True, it would not be a busy place, but perhaps it could be worked into the description of an existing forum?
rvec
it already is:
Quote:
General Chat
General discussion forum about all topics not covered in the other forums.

No need to change anything for those 2-3 topics a year.