FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

could you be of help?

jossylala
i have two questions.firstly,how can i get my subdomain to use frih rather than frihost.secondly,i am seeing 403 error.what should i do bcos no ip denier was done.
rvec
You can't change frihost and frih. .frih.net is used for users on server 2, frihost.net is used on server 1 and frihost.org (not sure about this one) will be used on server 3.
Arnie
How can a new member have a server 1 domain? If we're still talking about the same server 1, I'd switch any time Mr. Green
rvec
new accounts are made on VPS (not server anymore) 1. So it's not the exact same as before and since no new users are being created on server 2 I'd rather be on server 2 now.

BTW, you can't switch. But you can ask an admin to delete your account .... Wink
Arnie
And then signup again? Razz
mathiaus
rvec wrote:
BTW, you can't switch. But you can ask an admin to delete your account .... Wink

Brick wall
Any extra work than normal is being passed in your direction! Wink
rvec
Arnie wrote:
And then signup again? Razz

I never suggested that Shocked Liar
mathiaus wrote:
rvec wrote:

Brick wall
Any extra work than normal is being passed in your direction! Wink

I am no admin or AC Razz
jossylala
thank you.but how do I contact the admin.please could any one help to contact the admin 4 me?
rvec
ask in here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-7.html
forumdescription wrote:
Do you want to change your web hosting, forum account or cancel it? (only if you have a good reason for it) Please request subdomain changes on your Account page.
*The requests are currently handled every few days.*
jossylala
thanks alot!