FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poor old Heather Mills McCartney

j_f_k
She had said she is having such a terrible time (sob sob) and that her "predicament" is on a par with Kate McCann (sob sob).

hhhmmm let see

One has just lost a child, and just to add icing to the cake, the police think she killed the child and want to arrest her for manslaughter. In fact its worse than losing the child - as they have no closure as nobody has found her or her body.

The other has had to endure 4 years of celebrity life, VIP access to premier film screenings, sports finals and major concerts, and is set to receive 50m for doing diddly swat

yes, how horrible it must be for you heather my heart bleeds.

Buyt, sarcasm aside, you're allegation is lame and you don't have a leg to stand on (You can all groan now...)
Aless
Yeah but she only has one leg... (being a little sarcastic here)

I don't think she's 'on par' with the McCanns, per se, but I think the media give her more hard a time than she deserves. Sure she's a bit whiny, but some magazines/newspapers are just plain mean.
CMA
I always found some things the world media does exaggerated, like posting things about celebrities' personal lives that nobody cares about. From the moment something comes to the news, the public will learn all "juicy" details on the next few days... Hell, I won't be surprised the day the media reveals to the public how many times [insert celebrity name here] went shopping with his/her kids since [insert "scandal" here].

...So I heard that [insert celebrity name here] had an affair... so what? Millions of people around the world do, and are THEY on the news? Leave everyone's personal lives to themselves and find some RELEVANT stories to tell the public...!