FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Beautiful Xinjiang of China

Dbarkol
I am very honoured to introduce beautiful Xinjiang of China for you. Xinjiang lies in the northwestern part of china, it belongs to Uygur autonomous region, the whole area is 1,660,000 Square Kilometer, accounts for 1/6 of the whole area in China, it is the largest province of china. In addition, there is a lot of natural scenery such as snow-covered mountain , grassland , desert , basin , river valley ,etc in Xinjiang, the scene of Xinjiang is majestic! So, someday, if you visit China, then you must come to Xinjiang. Welcome!

Beautiful Xinjiang of China---Scene of Kanas

thejam
Ow and don't forget to mention the food...Especially the xinjiang lamb dishes are absolutely delicious. Pretty rough to travel there though...
takashiro
Are you native of Xinjiang? Your hometown is really beautiful. I am in Guangxi, China. But just some places of Guangxi is worth visiting, such as Guilin, Beihai, Nanning.
Shewolf
I want to go to China! Crying or Very sad
Well, I hope I will do so, someday.
Amazing pictures, thank you for sharing!
Dbarkol
thejam wrote:
Ow and don't forget to mention the food...Especially the xinjiang lamb dishes are absolutely delicious. Pretty rough to travel there though...

Very Happy Ah.....Really, the xinjiang lamb dishes are extraordinary delicious food,now, let us taste them together. Laughing In addition, there are melon and fruit of Xinjiang.......... Wink

Dbarkol
takashiro wrote:
Are you native of Xinjiang? Your hometown is really beautiful. I am in Guangxi, China. But just some places of Guangxi is worth visiting, such as Guilin, Beihai, Nanning.

Hi,takashiro,I am a native in Xinjiang,my former generations all have been in Xinjiang all the time, but I am the Hans instead of the Uighurs. I like Guangxi as liking Xinjiang too. First of scene of Gui Lin is all over the world ,I hope to have an opportunity to go to Guangxi, Similarly, welcome to Xinjiang too.

Tianchi of Xinjiang:

Dbarkol
Shewolf wrote:
I want to go to China! Crying or Very sad
Well, I hope I will do so, someday.
Amazing pictures, thank you for sharing!

Hi,Shewolf, Welcome to China! welcome to Xinjiang! Now, Showing the song and dance of Xinjiang to you......... Very Happy Wink

Tim Graham
Beautiful for sure although not all rosy - quite a few of the actions taken by the CCP in Xinjiang have come under criticism from HR groups like Amnesty International for repressing Uyghur culture - there's something of a border conflict taking place.
Ucbet
Hi, very beatiful pictures posted there. Great job and the food really made me hungry ahaha

Anyway I'm just curious, does the Uighurs clan have a strong relationship with Eastern European background ? Because on the dance pictures, I can see them have different appearance compared to the Chinese people that I see over here in Australia.
cosmicx
Xinjiang is a beautiful place and the food looks so delicious...
haha, but as I concern, JiuZaiKou is a nice place famous with its beautiful scenary
Dbarkol
cosmicx wrote:
Xinjiang is a beautiful place and the food looks so delicious...
haha, but as I concern, JiuZaiKou is a nice place famous with its beautiful scenary

Jiu Zhaigou lies in Sichuan Province,The scenic spot of Jiu Zhaigou is called " Fairy tale world " ,But I have not been there yet so far, hope to have an opportunity to visit .......... Laughing Wink Very Happy
Afaceinthematrix
That looks nice. I would love to go backpacking/trekking there. Those are some beautiful places. I've never been to Asia, though.
Coclus
That s cool.
Webin
Wow! those are beautiful places. I hope Dbarkol will put the names of these places, so that when we visit Xinjiang we'll know where to go. What beautiful places do you suggest I should visit in Xinjiang, Dbarkol.

Thanks.