FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How 2 stop hair fall

ssthanapati
I am 22... Well it seems i started to lose hair already. It isint that I have started 2 show signs of baldness or smething but hair is reducing day by day, and i can see that. Ne cures for stopping this?
crdowner
If you find something that actually works, let me know! I know of a few that are approved by the US government. One is an oral medication that must be taken daily and is only available by prescription. The other is a topical treatment that can be purchased over the counter and must be used everyday. The package actually says to use it twice per day. The topical treatment says it is for hair loss near the crown - not for frontal hair loss. I am not sure which one the oral medication claims to treat.
nisibdv
you should try making capillar masages, it seems to collaborate with healthy irrigation of the roots of your hair. As it is a long process it can take a while for you to see the results, but it is worth trying.
Helios
If it's genetic, you can't do much. Accept the baldness in this case.
I suggest that you go to your physician, and he (or she) will tell you what to do next.
There are many reasons for hair loss, and most of them are treatable.
The catch is that lost hair won't grow back, so make haste.

Unless there's a dermatologist on this board, you won't get a professional reply.
Velius
I agree but there is a study that drinking green tea helps in fighting !
riderwear45
If you find something that really works, let me know! I know a couple who have accepted the U.S. government. One is an oral drug that is taken daily and is available by prescription only. The second is a topical treatment, which can be purchased over the counter, and is used daily. The package actually says to use it twice a day. Topical treatment of alopecia says it is close to the crown - not to the loss of hair. I'm not sure that one maintains oral hygiene.
laurahill
Consumption of generic propecia will be very helpful for reducing hair fall,This is the best medication used for treating male baldness problem and improve the hair growth.I think you should try this medication for treating hair loss problem.It is available with prescription and proper medical consultation.
lovelyviki
i think you should pay attention to three points:
1,smoking will affect the normal growth of the hair , so we must be determined to quit smoking.
2 ,Eat more vegetables and fruits to prevent constipation, which leads to hair loss.
3 ,to maintain an optimistic state of mind.
4, frequently wash your hair, while washing while massage,promote blood circulation of the scalp.
mshafiq
hair loss is big problem and it caused by lots of reason like lack of vitamin,minerals,etc
inspite of all these things we can take best care at home
like keep the hair clean,it will protect from dandruff and hair lice
Always massage the hair with lukewarm oil(olive oil) before taking shower
Never comb the hair when they are wet
Also try to massage the hair with the mixture of egg and yougret
before taking shower,,it will help full a lot
and always use healthy food
israel28le
One of the most important tip is drink lot and lots of water daily. Have cereals in lunch and dinner, they provide vitamins.
PlumbobGel
ssthanapati wrote:
I am 22... Well it seems i started to lose hair already. It isint that I have started 2 show signs of baldness or smething but hair is reducing day by day, and i can see that. Ne cures for stopping this?

Well, i'm not sure if you're a guy or a girl, but...
If you're a guy: 22 is pretty common to lose hair, actually. It could be alllll genetics. You could do plugs or wigs or whatever, but it ends up looking pretty fake. I've had family members simply shave their entire heads, but I've also seen plenty of people just rock it with confidence- the bald-spot look, I mean.
If you're a girl: This could be something serious like a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome or even ovarian cancer. It could also be nothing, but I'd def just check with your doctor. I speak from personal experience. I had a hair issue and it was because my hormones were imbalanced. Once I got that balanced out everything went back to normal and my hair is as shiny and thick as ever. Smile
deanhills
PlumbobGel wrote:
Once I got that balanced out everything went back to normal and my hair is as shiny and thick as ever. Smile
I'm curious. How does one get hormones balanced out? Think
adri
Helios wrote:

The catch is that lost hair won't grow back, so make haste.

It won't grow back if it's Alopecia Androgentica or something like that. You do have chance of growing hair back if it's Alopecia Areata, which is a bold spot (can be big or small) with absolutely no hair at all and a 'sharp' edge (no hair, 1mm further => normal hair).

Also most of the time it will grow back, take for example people with cancer*. If they are on a chemo-cure they lose all of their hair, yet once they stop, the hair will slowly come back. Smile

@topic starter: You do lose about 100 hairs a day so it may be more visible if you have long hair... But there is not an awful lot to do about it. But the main thing is to know what kind of 'loosing hair' it is. The best thing to do is to go to your dermatologist and he or she will give you a good answer. Wink

*cancer itself doesn't increase the chance of hair loss, it is the chemo cure that causes the hair loss.

adri
Aaditvabourne
Stop hair fall , you take healthy food , take food contain more vitamin and also take biotin contain food this really best for hair, take milk and less use of shampoo use ayurvedic shampoo,also do oil massage before hair wash.
mengshi200
One of the most important tip is drink lot and lots of water daily.
-------------
this way may be make things worse."Have cereals in lunch and dinner"
is right way for stopping hair fall.
israel28le wrote:
One of the most important tip is drink lot and lots of water daily. Have cereals in lunch and dinner, they provide vitamins.
syj824
sleep in time,black sesame to Prevent hair fall
AikenLee
Typical cleaning of hair is essential. Set a good routine for hair care. Drink lots of water as water is very good for health and hair. Regular cutting of hair will protect against split ends. Shampoo usage should be restricted to once a week. Stay away from bleaching regularly, curlers, dryers, hair gels and coloring agents. Choose the appropriate hair brush, comb and shampoo.
deanhills
steven12mathew wrote:
Inspite of taking good diet I am having hair fall problem.Please suggest me some Tips to avoid hair fall?
I've heard of people having results when they have rinsed their hair with ice cold water during the last rinse. I know of someone who had hair loss problems and was convinced it was the rinsing with ice cold water that had done the trick. There are also really good lotions you can get from the pharmacies for massaging in your scalp every night to stimulate the hair follicles. They say that Biotin, which is a B Vitamin is good for stimulating hair growth, so you can try that. And then of course it is always good to see a doctor, as the hair fall may be a symptom of something else that may be wrong, such as an underactive thyroid for example, or your hormones could be out of kilter. A good endocrinologist may be able to check all of that out for you.
kamalkapoor
Use herbal Soap and Shampoo.Always put your hair clean and wash them regularly.If problem is more then visit doctor.And one thing more try to eat more fruits.
jbsilva
Finasteride seens to work well, but it kind of mess with your hormones...

The best solution would be waiting to be balder and do some implants.
Afaceinthematrix
adri wrote:

@topic starter: You do lose about 100 hairs a day so it may be more visible if you have long hair... But there is not an awful lot to do about it. But the main thing is to know what kind of 'loosing hair' it is. The best thing to do is to go to your dermatologist and he or she will give you a good answer. ;)

This is definitely true. I find my hair all over the house, all over my car, and even on the back of my shirts after taking them off. If you have long hair, you just get used to it and you tend to try and make sure that it doesn't end up down drains (I have a net thing in my shower that I put over the drain so that my long, thick hair doesn't clog it) and that it doesn't end up in the kitchen (the people I live with put up with finding my hair in most places but I am sure it would bother them if it was in the kitchen! It would bother me).

Of course if you have long hair there are other things you have to worry about. You might lose more hair because long hair can be a hazard. You tend to get your hair caught in things which can pull it out (the most annoying is when you're sitting down and it gets caught between the chair and your back and then you go to move your head). Your hair gets tangled and then when you brush it you can pull some out (so be very careful and brush very carefully and don't force things). You can also lose hair if you put it in a tight ponytail (so keep that lose).

If you have short hair, then there isn't too much I can suggest that hasn't already been said. Be careful with what you eat (although this is definitely important in all aspects of your life). There are also some "treatments" but I have no idea which ones (if any) actually work.
chatrack
Care your hair daily, Use good oil to massage, hair before taking bath. Dont apply shampoo more than once in a week.
congra
i both loose lots of hair recently,which let me crazy. i have not good ways to stop it.
Adley
Hair loss problem is very common in these days this is just because of by the use of some different kind of shampoos and treatments. You should use coconut oil and anti dandruff shampoo and than see the result.
faten
do a blood test may be there are some vitamins under rate
vidafenomenal
Just keep eating black sesame and walnut every day.
lrj945
Sad oh, you have bad luck. I will give you some advice below.

Taking one whole aloe leaf from the plant, it is imperative that the outer leaf is taken and is removed as close to the trunk as possible. Next slit the leaf down the middle, which actually paves the path for the yellow latex to drain away. There are multiple benefits of the latex nevertheless it can be detrimental for irritated skin and can be a source of inflammation for some skin types. Once the gel is obtained, one can rinse the gel under cold water and make the most out of the aloe vera hair loss prevention.

Next in line is the application of yucca for stopping hair loss. To satisfy the issue of how to stop hair fall home remedies have many modes of treatment, one of which involves the use of yucca. Taking a piece of yucca root and then peeling off the brown outer layer actually leads to the exposure of a fleshy white interior. It is recommended that the above-ground trunk of the plant is included in the obtained piece. Once the root is smashed into pieces, a chunk is taken and is washed with water, which will produce lather like a shampoo. Applying this lather to hair can be very effective in stopping hair loss. However it is not beneficial to use yucca for the long run.

Also rosemary and sage is a very notable remedy for hair loss. Boiling equal proportions of rosemary and sage is the first step of this treatment. Next the liquid is strained and then it is added to castile soap. It is better to use a minimal quantity of castile soap. Using this mixture once or twice a week can go a long way in preventing hair loss. All said and done as to how to stop hair fall home remedies can be conveniently classified as timeless solutions to not just this prospect but a lot of other matters.
magnustoday
finasteride 1 mg will help with your hairloss. it's proven

and if you have dandruff, treat the dandruff.
myqutey
Do you eat meat?

Do you drink cows' milk? Yes, too?

It's your hormonal imbalance. Reduce these 2 and see if there's any difference.

Massaging your scalp with your finger-tips may help reduce hair fall. It is normal to be losing close to 200+ strands of hair a day!
mshafiq
i think if you wash your hair with good shampo and use conditioner after shampoing your hair daily it will creat difference.