FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weather

Thundercloud
I love weather and was wondering if anyone on here do also if they do and have a weather site I would love to see it
WhistleTurning
If yopu want to discuss weather then you really must be a Brit. Other nationalities tend to discuss climates, rather than weather, as that is the kind of atmospherics they mostly encounter. Having studied weather and climatolagy (although some years ago now-well 40 ) I can appreciate your facination with the topic-have you tried the met office site at :-

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

They have lots of information on weather. Good hunting
roboguyspacedude
My friend at school really loves it. He does the morning weather announcements every day at school and makes them entertaining.
ptolomeo
I begun to like the weather science after reading a book about clouds and what information about future weather you can deduce from the form, altitude, and number of clouds at any given moment.
agustin
weather weather weather... beautifull topyc to discuss. its changing. we have to realise that the situation that we are involved in isnt light. Bad thing ... really bad things are going to happen if we continue living like today. think about it for a while. please.