FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you in a band?

richard270384
Hi,

If you are in a band, please add your band to my website (http://www.music-whiz.com).

Otherwise, feel free to add your favourite band.

Let me know what you think of the process of adding bands, and the information that can be added.

Cheers,
Richard
charisco
Richard,

I am not in a band, but I manage some hard rock/metal bands, could I add those to the mix??
richard270384
Of course!
kiran_n444
sw33t. I can add my rap crew??
Jakob [JaWGames]
Yes I am! We have not been together for a very long time and we have some problem because of that we miss drums and a drummer.

But we have some songs and it's beginning to sound quite well so maybe we soon will try to have a concert.. Smile
richard270384
Once again,

Of course. THe idea is that you (ort one of your band mates) could one day be part of one of the biggest bands in the world.

If you add your band now, and then the next band your in, and then the next, etc... BY the time your famous there will be an entire history of you and your bands already on my site.

So big or smal,,, rap or rock or whatever doesnt matter - just add it.
dhthaking
man i own a record label ill check out dem bands see who i can help
T-rav
I was once in a band but it didn't work out. Do to the fact i couldn't play any instuments, they told me i had to getout. Who cares
richard270384
Gday all,

Just did a complete overhaul of the site and there are new features since i started this post (including image uploads.)

Please take a look and let me know what you think!
melissareich
Wow the new theme looks awesome! Smile
richard270384
Thanks Mel,

I put a lot of work into it.
fpwebs
I'm in a band, my band is called Failed Paranoia. I'll check the site out, thanks dude, I hope it's great!
misterXY
im in a band "finger bang!" Laughing south park <3
Srs2388
I am in a band... but no page of any sort we don't play anymore Sad after my back got broke and i was the lead guitarist.
so until i heal no band
darkeagle
I am in an AnatolianRock band that named 14SDB. http://14sdb.anatolianrock.com
14SDB means "14 Saat Düşündük Bulamadık". In English "We thought 14 hours but we can't find"
Really we were thinking to name for this band. After 14 hours without sleeping we named the group as 14SDB. I am bass guitar player for this group and I am playing drums, keyboard or guitars for other bands too.

If you want see our concert videos, you will search for YouTube. Write 14sdb and click search.