FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bigger buttons...

Da Rossa
Not exactly a priority, but this would make things more comfortable. Sometimes we discoordinated have to walk the cursor in circles until we reach them, specially the Preview and Submit in posting.php. Also, but not as needy as those two are the 'new topic' and 'post reply'. Smile
Arnie
I think they're large enough... are you using some massive resolution? Also note that most modern browsers have a zoom function. At least Opera 9 does.
Da Rossa
I use 1152*864, browser is Firefox.. but the zoom function also enlarges the other text, what is not expected, the intention is to magnify the buttons so they're more easily "found" Smile
Bockman
Da Rossa wrote:
Not exactly a priority, but this would make things more comfortable. Sometimes we discoordinated have to walk the cursor in circles until we reach them, specially the Preview and Submit in posting.php. Also, but not as needy as those two are the 'new topic' and 'post reply'. Smile

Have you tried using the TAB for it?

and no i don't mean tabbing your way through the top of the forums to the exact button. If you click near the button (before the button) and then you press TAB you will almost immediately reach it and it'll be available through keys enter or space.

As for when you're replying, the preview button is one TAB away from the text box (immediate jump from post to it) and Submit is 2 TAB's away. real easy to use
Thundercloud
I agree tab works just wonders all the time I rarely click on a button I just tab to it
Da Rossa
Yes, I understand, I'm even used to the TAB as well... but.. you know... sometimes we're very tired, and we don't think about other thing than the cursor.. Smile
Thanks anyway!