FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please review this my site

jossylala
firtly,thanks you to frihost for the hosting they gave me.I love your cpanel.I want people to check this site out.Its a site for all country and it is forum.check it out at www.digital.com.ng dont mine the .ng just go and see for your self
richard270384
I dont mean to be rude, and this is just my opinion, there are way too many forum sites out there.

You need to include something extra to make your site successful - for example, frihost offers web hosting.

A forum alone, to me, is not a website.

Sorry mate.
sambhav
I would like to advice you to get more and more visitors and posts in your forums.
Peterssidan
You have to give the visitors a reason to join your forum. As it is now it gives people nothing because they now that there is many more forums out there where they can discuss this kind of things. People see that there is no activity.

like richard270384 said. You can offer something special. As it is now it looks like a forum that it is no modifications on and it might look like it is not finnished.
irishmark
richard270384 wrote:
I dont mean to be rude, and this is just my opinion, there are way too many forum sites out there.

You need to include something extra to make your site successful - for example, frihost offers web hosting.

A forum alone, to me, is not a website.

Sorry mate.

I agree with Richard here - thats not a website - its a forum.
b4r4t
It's just standard almost empty forum ... and by the way...

jossylala wrote:
I love your cpanel.

Server 2 have Direct Admin i think ? Or maybe something was changed since my last Log In to my Control Panel (2 days ago...) ?
jossylala
thanks.I had in mind to put search engine submission in the forum.please could some one tell me where to get free scripts like that of frihost that can be used to bill per post.
InsanePL
Just inactive forum, don`t like it Razz
jossylala
it just started.so it would take sum tym.just watch out for my upcoming site( www.joscityweb.com) its a city site.