FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UT2k7

acid
hey guyz, ya'll seen the UT2k7 preview yet? well i have seen 2 of them and trust me...it looks like ut2k7 is gunna be needing a pretty good pc...one of the guyz that made the game said it uses ut2 engine and that it has all the stuff it needs built in such as graphics, etc. they have 2 of the weapons from ut99 that most ppl like...Rocket Launcher, and Flak Cannon. i seen tanks in the preview and also a little vehicle that on each side would spread out like little arms and kill ppl. its like it had sum kind of sharp blade or sumthin. lemme know if any of u guyz are gunna look forward to getting it Smile Smile Smile
Eyre
yeah, i love the UT series, and im pretty much thinking im going to need to buy a new PC Razz. It IS gonna be cool though.
lockwolf
Eyre wrote:
yeah, i love the UT series, and im pretty much thinking im going to need to buy a new PC Razz. It IS gonna be cool though.

Same, I hope to have $3000 to get a new pc for UT2007
Eyre
yeah ive been saving up for about a month now. my computer only has a 10 gig hard drive Razz Its pretty much a peice of junk
bao
lockwolf wrote:
Eyre wrote:

Same, I hope to have $3000 to get a new pc for UT2007

Oh $3000 Shocked .UT2k7 only is my dream.
Eyre
its so pretty.... Embarassed
Jeff_vella_leone
ahh yea fially someone talking aout ut2007
it gonna e a realy cool game i seen the trailer its cool
yea it gona need a fast pc luckyly for me i have allready a fast pc for it
but surly it gona hit the top of the mmo boards
mmo =massivly multiplayer online
yea im buying a ew grafic card soon too i think i would need one to play full ut2007
guys have fun playen ut7 il be there too when it comes out
Nawert
Yea I was reading stuff about it and lets just say I need a new job for a pc. It sounds amazing and I know it will look amazing so that just means I need more money.
Thug
Well this game is gonna be sick for sure, i seen all the videos & screenshots and its lijke Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I defo will need a new pc if i wanna run this game propperly

Pz
Nawert
can you give me a link to the videos?
Jeff_vella_leone
man this site maybe could help the ones i have r a little different but i cant remember from where i got them sry this what i found just now
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/746/746631/vids_1.html
so if u understand german i think its good lol
i personally dont lol