FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prison Break actor "Tweener" arrested

Keran
Quote:
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — "Prison Break" actor Lane Garrison should be charged with manslaughter and drunken driving for a car crash that killed a teenage passenger and injured two others, police said.

David "Tweener" Apolskis, or Lane Garrison pleaded guilty to the charges against him and was sentenced 3 years in prison:
Quote:
(CBS) LOS ANGELES Former "Prison Break" actor Lane Garrison was sentenced on Wednesday to three years and four months in prison for a drunken-driving crash that killed a 17-year-old Beverly Hills High School student.

It is kind of ironic, because he was playing an inmate in Prison Break series and now he will actually experience the life behind bars. I feel kind of sorry for him. What do You think of it?

Full story here: http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_304135544.html
silverdown
Seems like every time I hear about an actor / actress there getting arrested. I don't know if life is just no being fair with them because they are rich or what. I made a topic on Shia Labeouf getting arrested this morning.

Shia Labeouf arrested
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-83541.html

I never watch prison break, Lane could leave jail on set not to mention he gets paid to be in jail Laughing . In this case he don't get paid. I feel sorry for celebs only because they might not even be guilty of anything. Just like the case with Duane Dog Chapmen " Dog the bounty hunter" His show was suspended only because he called his sons girlfriend a "N****" because she was darked skinned. I am sure everyone said it at times. adult or not.
ocalhoun
silverdown wrote:
I feel sorry for celebs only because they might not even be guilty of anything.

This particular one deserved it at least... He killed somebody while driving drunk. Anybody who does that should be put away for no reason other than public safety. It's a shame, really; you'd think that these celebrities could afford to have people drive them around.
standready
Only three years in prison for taking another humans life and injuring two others. Not fair! Think about it!
desertwind
WOW! this should reduce the production costs Smile Now they just have to shoot. Smile
hofodomo01
Ha ha ya rly >_<

Though now he can say he has real life experience for the job.
Josso
I find this really ironic, but I feel sorry for him.
Philou
Will he try to break out? Rolling Eyes
A'ight, that one sucked. Razz
Zombie
I cant believe they killed the hot girl who liked skofeild, I dont watch that show anymore... =(
Guelila
Its sad not because he was an actor, but just due to the fact that these accidents happen due to carelessness, and this goes to everyone..

No one wants accidents to happen, but they still happen..
Driving drunk is a very good example of carelessness..
Keran
Zombie wrote:
I cant believe they killed the hot girl who liked skofeild, I dont watch that show anymore... =(

Some people, like me, would appreciate not having spoilers about the show posted :/ Thanks a lot...

Guelila wrote:

Its sad not because he was an actor, but just due to the fact that these accidents happen due to carelessness, and this goes to everyone..

No one wants accidents to happen, but they still happen..
Driving drunk is a very good example of carelessness..

It's true, the fact that he was an actor in a famous show doesn't give him the priviledge of some increased mercy. He's human like every one of us (unless some Frihoster is a Martian...), like You've said, this could happen to everyone. Yet from my point of view I think the punishment fitted the crime and even if it's called an accident, still it is Lane Garrison's fault that he got drunk and then drove. As You pointed point, it was careless from his side.
Guess he was just unlucky, at least he's sorry for what he did.
divinitywolf
lol.
all the guards'll be watching prison break to make sure he doesn't escape the same way.
Very ironic.
tidruG
I don't see why this hasn't been moved to a more appropriate forum already, but I'll do it now anyway.
(moved from General Chat)
Fake
Zombie wrote:

They killed her coz she is a bi****
She didnt want to do anything with the show after she got pregnant. Hate that lady
She had a conract!Get on the pill!
miquelx
I hate those drunk drivers and i ont fell anysorry for him i just fell sorry fkor the student who didnt had to get dead by the errors of the others