FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guys 100th Episode

What did you think about Family Guy's 100th Episode?
It Was Amazing
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
It Was Just, OK
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
It Was Terrible
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Talk2Tom11
First off.. what did you think about. Thumbs up? Thumbs down?

Second, what do you think will happen in next weeks episode.

personally I feel that it was better then some of the others from this season have been. However, the previous seasons were definitely funnier. For the life of me, I have know idea what will happen next week. All I can think of is that Stewie was dreaming everything.
hlavco
I enjoyed it, but it was kinda lame when Lois came back. She'd better have a darn good explanation.
kiran_n444
Thumbs Up?? everything up lol. best show ever. I like the episode when lois dies, then the cool aid man comes when everyone says. OH NO,OH NO, OH NO, O YEAAAA
Talk2Tom11
So I guess it was not real. I liked what they did with it though. This season had been a little shaky in the past. Welcome back family guy.
McDucque
I thought it was pretty funny, both parts of it. including the typical Family guy humour in explaining that the whole thing being a dream sequence was like, a slap in the face to the whole audience.
polly-gone
I heard that they might be dropping Seth mcFarlane from Family Guy! How could they do it? He is the freakin' creator! I think it's because the series is ending or soemthing liek that and they want to wind it down. It's not going to be funny without him though.
rightclickscott
The show sucks now. It used to be good, but they aren't being original anymore. They aren't being the least bit funny, and worst of all, they just keep reusing old gags. Not only that, but they keep acting pretentious, making fun of other shows as though their's in the greatest show on TV. Family Guy, stop sucking and start being funny again. Please?
polly-gone
Did you see last episode? It was about 15 total minutes of "This is worse than the time... *roll clip*". It's still a funny show, but I find alot funny soooo.....

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
Felixurban
polly-gone wrote:
I heard that they might be dropping Seth mcFarlane from Family Guy! How could they do it? He is the freakin' creator! I think it's because the series is ending or soemthing liek that and they want to wind it down. It's not going to be funny without him though.
No they were talking about doing it becasue of the writer's strike. He not only created the show and does most of the voices he is also the primary writer. I don't think they will do it though, I think it was just something they were putting out there to test the waters and see how viewers would react.
Fake
Fantastic!
I love Peter Griffin
collin
I love Family Guy, but that was definitely not the best episode. Some of the oldest episodes (or, frankly, ones with the old man named Herbert) are my favorite.

And the Stars Wars episode that started off the current season, that was hilarious.
bluefossil
collin wrote:
I love Family Guy, but that was definitely not the best episode. Some of the oldest episodes (or, frankly, ones with the old man named Herbert) are my favorite.

And the Stars Wars episode that started off the current season, that was hilarious.

The star wars episode was my favorite also. The bit at the end where they argue about Robot chicken doing the same thing 6 months earlier was hysterical.

This episode didn't really do anything for me. except that follow up was not very surprising and them making fun of their own use of lame tv story gimmicks is not very funny anymore.
Chelissamow
I haven't seen the 100th episode of Family Guy yet... Knowing Family Guy, it must have been a thumbs up? =O
eday2010
Thumbs sideways. It was cool to finally have Stewie kill Lois (althought it was all part of a simulator he was trying), but not cool that he used a gun. If he is going to be an evil baby like they keep pushing Stewie in the marketing with calendars and shirts and all that, them they should do it old school where he builds a weapon. Using a gun was terribly unoriginal.

And while I am ranting, I'll say that after the show was cancelled a second time in 2001, the show has never been as good. The first two seasons were the best. these days they are doing way too many pop culture jokes and not enough racial/politically incorrect jokes. On top of that, Stewie was always hilarious as the evil, angry baby with a large vocabulary. Turning him into a quasi-queer less evil, softer speaking, homo baby isn't very funny.

A lot of the jokes are just plain bad, or corny, much like what the Simpsons turned into. the Simpsons used to be a show that was a story with jokes thrown in here or there, but now seems to be more about a pile of lame jokes with maybe a story built around them. Family Guy has started doing the same thing. The last really really great Family Guy episode was 2005; PTV. Since then most of the shows have been decent, but not up to the stanards of Season 1 and 2. And some have them have just been plain terrible.