FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WOOT! BIRTHDAY PARTY!

m-productions
Thats right, tis my birthday! Time to throw a party! AND THROW FRIH$ AROUND RANDOMLY! WOOT catch it if you can!

edit: sweet, my 1 year frihhost birthday is 20 days after my real bday! HAHA!
rvec
congratulations with both. How old are you now?
CMA
Happy Birthday, then! How old are you now?
BPrice
happy birthday and best wishes for the future
rightclickscott
I'll be over shortly to punch you in the arm.
Josso
w00t indeed
singh.gurjeet
m-productions wrote:
Thats right, tis my birthday! Time to throw a party! AND THROW FRIH$ AROUND RANDOMLY! WOOT catch it if you can!

edit: sweet, my 1 year frihhost birthday is 20 days after my real bday! HAHA!

Many many happy returns of the day man...
saratdear
Happy birthday, m-productions!

You're 19 now, aren't you? Wink
ninjakannon
Josso wrote:
w00t indeed

Hey look over there! No, there, look! Can't you see it?!! Yes, that's it there. Yeahhhh, it's some spam! A whole, err... Flock... Of spam actually.

But hey, why not join in!

I hope your birthday was joyous indeed, although this wish is a little belated.
You get any nice gifts? And also, as everyone else has asked, how old are you now?

Yes, get me, I can write a whole load of nothing just to wish happy birthday. That's right, I don't have to spam as badly as most people do! Ha!

I apologies for any sarcasm or otherwise out-of-character or irritating content in this post.
erlendhg
Happy birthday (even if it is one day late)
Best wishes to you, as a fellow frihoster Smile

Did you have a nice bithday, then?
Agent ME
Happy B-day! (1-day late apparently)
Get anything good?
mathiaus
Happy Birthday Very Happy

-close-
Jaan
^^ close? But no one has wished him a true happy birthday!

Happy Birthday With A Llama!!!!!

Every Word In A Happy Birthday Post Must Be Capitalized! (After The Intro Sentence).

Have A Good 'Un Mate!!!
m-productions
Hey, and thanks all, I am now 19. I got a $1000.00 check from my grandfather, and thats the main thing....

The rest of the day was kinda crapy... the friends that I wanted to hang out with the most couldnt do anything... and one of my friends that could, got in a car crash before we could do anything. So.. its was kinda a boring day...
desertwind
Great! Happy Birthday. So when and where's da party?
standready
Ah, to be 19 again. A belated happy birthday, m-productions! I hope your friend is OK?
ZeroXD
m-productions wrote:
Hey, and thanks all, I am now 19. I got a $1000.00 check from my grandfather, and thats the main thing....

The rest of the day was kinda crapy... the friends that I wanted to hang out with the most couldnt do anything... and one of my friends that could, got in a car crash before we could do anything. So.. its was kinda a boring day...

Whoa that sucks! (the car accident thing, not the check) Weird thing is that happened to a friend of mine 2 years ago on my birthday, but it was after we all hung out. I still for some reason felt it was partially my fault just because it happened on my b-day celebration.

Happy Belated B-day!