FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favourite car in NFS:U/U2

gecko
Tell me about your favourite car in Underground 1&2.
My favourite in 1 was Nissan Skyline
In 2 it was Nissan 350Z (the most evil and unsafe car IMHO in the game)
And what's yours?
RavenCross
My favorite car in NFSU2 is the Lancer Evo .. I also love my Civic.. i custom tuned its performance and i used it until i unlocked the whole map..
Kitten Kong
Underground 2 has the Corolla, Its the freaking INITIAL D car!! I started a game with that and completed the game with it.
Packfan104L4
Whatver one that you punched in the code and had maxed stats was my fav.

Either that or a pimped out Hummer blasting around the city in Free Roam while destroying any traffic in my path.
Sergiy
My favourite car is Honda S2000 Laughing
Tom7
the Nissan 350z looks SOOO pimp when you customize it. probably my favorite car.
Fake
This is like a blast from the past, I guess I can stick with GTR in both the games and the 240sx
achowles
My favourite car in the first one was the humble Mazda MX5. It was a damn good starter car and remained stable with all but the most advanced upgrades. At that point I went with the Toyota Celica.

For the second one I also opted for the Celica which statistically beat the Skyline when properly tuned and upgraded. It was also a lot more stable and less back-heavy than the Skyline.
maletz
Hyunday Tiburon, i like the back of this car
Osmodius
Mazda RX-7, sexy as hell, especially when drifting.
eLto
Toyota Celica and Nissan 240SX. One of my best friends has a Nissan 240SX, and it rocks Wink
ankitjain
hey my favorite car is nissan skyline and honda s2000. both of them are really good for me to handle along with speed.
David_Pardy
The Nissan 240sx was the best car in the whole game.

But I went through a few cars to finish the game. Ended it with the Skyline, tweaked completely for performance, and I absolutely annihilated the final boss.

But the 240sx was the best.
Tuffluck
Lol... Hummer H2 in NFSU2.. Though it is terrible and bad to steer, I just love to drive it because of the crazy collisions and steering you have to adjust to in order to actual drive it.
jabronie25
Nissan Skyline or the Nissan 340
pfbetterdayz
although im not really good with it, an Is 300 looks pretty sexy.
eLto
David_Pardy wrote:
The Nissan 240sx was the best car in the whole game.

But I went through a few cars to finish the game. Ended it with the Skyline, tweaked completely for performance, and I absolutely annihilated the final boss.

But the 240sx was the best.

Damn right! Very Happy
Pikokola
IS2000 [Right or wrong, who cares, I just remember The "IS" thing]

and miata... [hmmm..... a bit slow but good for drift and race which had lots of turn *_*]