FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Assassins Creed!

muslim4l
Hey people Assassins Creed is beautiful game, i just cant stop playing it, its so real, its graphics and gameplay, just sick as i describe it.

i bet anybody will like it if the play it the first time.

heres some links where u can check out the trailers for Assassins creed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-ClutaN_I

beautiful trailer

heres the gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvs9FxCxvy8

so yeah check em out, and give me a reply!
carlokes
Hi there,

Without any doubt at all one of the best cinematic trailers of a video-game i have ever seen.
It's really fantastic. I really have to try out this game now Smile

Stay Cool !!
Jeff_vella_leone
muslim4l wrote:
Hey people Assassins Creed is beautiful game, i just cant stop playing it, its so real, its graphics and gameplay, just sick as i describe it.

i bet anybody will like it if the play it the first time.

heres some links where u can check out the trailers for Assassins creed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-ClutaN_I

beautiful trailer

heres the gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvs9FxCxvy8

so yeah check em out, and give me a reply!

cool m8 nice trialer indeed
i have to agree this game looks awsome allthough i dont like much xbox games
i am a pc game fan
well most probably it will get on pc later
i hope
i really like the cool moves in the game too nice jumping around and the effects and shadows are nice too
gidevelop
i've heard that the pc version will be available on 2008 or 2009
puRe
Its not out in the uk yet Sad
Jeff_vella_leone
gidevelop wrote:

omg hope its much before 2009 man
wabik90
I've heard about this game before. I think it owns Very Happy I hope there will be PC version. I'm very looking forward for it Very Happy
kicy
I wouldn't know until i get to play; though there is alot of hype going on.
Eyre
Amazingly, this is the only game that I've kept up with from beginning to release, and I can't even play it. I knew from the moment it was announced that it was gonna be awesome, and from what I've seen so far it really is. I heard that the crowd reactions are pretty sweet Wink
gidevelop
I have a felling that this game it would not be the game we see in the trial movies. I've played hundreds of games and everyone of them had a disappoint spot. i remember like 5-6 year ago the duke nukem ..remember that game the new 3d engine, or prince of percia 3d, and splinter cell's, first NFS from the new series and so on, many many other games. what i'm trying to say is that i think the producers of the game [any game] realize that they can't implement correctly some features usually the coolest features and usually seen in the trials ..how ironic and you guys buy it and you can't wait to try that feature (spectacular move of the character or his looks, or the graphics ).. and you realize is not there is kind of embarrassing. I can wait to see what SPORE is made of.. because i,ve seen pretty good thing in the trials [youtube if wanna see] in this game you can build your character absolutely free, the animatronics and graphics of this game are absolutely fabulous. The only thing that could stop you is your imagination. can wait for this game to be out!
medievalman26
that is one game I wish I had a PS3 because of. I think it is an awesome looking game.
Vladalf
I saw on gamespot this game will appear in november but I don't know if on PC or Xbox360.
I can't wait to play this game it looks so amazing!
Jeff_vella_leone
Vladalf wrote:
I saw on gamespot this game will appear in november but I don't know if on PC or Xbox360.
I can't wait to play this game it looks so amazing!

it will appear on xbox the pc version will come out much later than that if it comes out Sad
Sparda
The game looks good. This is one of the games I am making my decision on getting for the PS3. I probably will get this one though.
Kelcey
I can't wait to get it. I'll probably pick it up this Saturday.
newso
I have pre ordered this for PS3. The game looks unbelivable. Ive been waiting for this for a few months now. Cant wait until i get it.

Anyone else pre ordered the game or gonner get it on the launch day.
HalfBloodPrince
Psssh ps3. Xbox 360 is for the real gamer.
KHO
I've got my copy sittin at the store, just waiting for payroll to get me my check in a few hours, then ima go grab it.
Hypnosan
I've been waiting quite a while for the release of this game, but right now I just don't have the time to play between school and everything else. I'm not sure though if I'll pick up the 360 version or the PS3 version.
spykE
Bah, this game has been delayed too much, I hear most gamesites already got their hands on a almost finished version, they are really delaying it pretty hard. I heard it'll finally come out march 2008.
KHO
It's already out mate
Packfan104L4
I played this game at my friends house and I have to be honest with you. I don't like it at all. Too much like Prince of Persia with more violence and more story. Yes, that's what Prince of Persia needed instead of basically being sctrictly a puzzle game, but the fact that it's just basically an expanded version annoys the hell outta me.
Jeff_vella_leone
Packfan104L4 wrote:
I played this game at my friends house and I have to be honest with you. I don't like it at all. Too much like Prince of Persia with more violence and more story. Yes, that's what Prince of Persia needed instead of basically being sctrictly a puzzle game, but the fact that it's just basically an expanded version annoys the hell outta me.

yea prince of percia really needed those key factors
i havent played prince of percia much just because it was boring allways puzzles and fighting nearly unlimited amount of enemies the whole game
so i think im going to love this game
McDucque
I started it, seems pretty interesting. I hate any game with any inclination of stealth, so I have a feeling no matter how epic this is, it's going to fall into the same boat. Plus, I knew what the big 'twist' was before even going into it, and i disapproved of it from the beginning, its very... bleh.

I'll still play it...of course.
Jeff_vella_leone
i heasred its coming out on pc in january-february
anybody knows the exact date?
kicy
I just beat it, it has a crazy cliff hanger ending. The game was kinda easy (normal difficulty), once you get used to the fight system then you could win almost any battle (with the exception of final bosses; took me a few trys).
CMA
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
gidevelop wrote:

not that long. you just have to wait 3 months now (due to February 2008)
and yeah, the game looks awesome... but I'm afraid I'll be needing a new computer to be able to run it. oh well...
GeoS
Looks amazing, animation is incredible, although it is a flawed game. The repitition is a little unbearable after a while. Kill. Run. Steal. Kill. Run. Listen to a boring conversation for half an hour, that you can't skip for unknown idiotic reasons. Kill. Run. Etc.

I don't think its paticularly good, definitely overrated. The whole twist-you-find-out-at-the-start is a little intrusive in my imagining of being a medieval assassin god, and its Ubisoft professed everything about the game thats good already, which is just overhype.

Anyone else feel like its just a next-gen hack and slash?
Jeff_vella_leone
CMA wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
gidevelop wrote:

not that long. you just have to wait 3 months now (due to February 2008)
and yeah, the game looks awesome... but I'm afraid I'll be needing a new computer to be able to run it. oh well...

wow cool m8 thanks a lot for telling me when is going out, February 2008 is cool
for now il just play crysis
i got allready a new pc for crysis and i bet assasin creed will be pea nuts for my new high end pc
evans05
is it just me or is this game hard. iv not got that far into it yet, (might have something to do with call of duty 4 multiplayer) but from what i have played of it i find it quite hard. how long is the game, is there lots of places to travel and stuff like that?
lethaltriad
Game looks really refreshing.. a pity though i'll have to wait a while for it to come onto PC. I just got a new PC so i'm waiting on it to see this beautiful game Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
evans05 wrote:
is it just me or is this game hard. iv not got that far into it yet, (might have something to do with call of duty 4 multiplayer) but from what i have played of it i find it quite hard. how long is the game, is there lots of places to travel and stuff like that?

you have played the game ???
you seem you haven't got a clue of what the game is all about
what does call of duty 4 has to do with it? multiplayer ????
how long is the game?
very lame question, i doubt anyone has finished the game yet to answer you

an other lame spammer Sad
if you have to spam, at least try not to insult our intelligence please.
Packfan104L4
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
evans05 wrote:

how long is the game?

Well people can also consider your "spam police" posts to be spam also, so don't be so hypocritical. He was asking the length of the game and yes people have beaten it. Sometimes people like to know what a game's about before even considering it so stop jumping on this persopn like what he's posting is a bad thing.
kicy
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
evans05 wrote:

how long is the game?

I beat the game... It was very short (10+ hours, i think; if you stay up all night like I do), because I skipped most objectives and went straight through the story.

I think he might be talking about how the he got controls got him confused. (I have no idea if hes talking about assassins creed or crisis.)
Jeff_vella_leone
Packfan104L4 wrote:
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
evans05 wrote:

how long is the game?

Well people can also consider your "spam police" posts to be spam also, so don't be so hypocritical. He was asking the length of the game and yes people have beaten it. Sometimes people like to know what a game's about before even considering it so stop jumping on this persopn like what he's posting is a bad thing.

cant beleave some ppl are so lame these days
i can see his points and i saw that he has just began here and thus he wants points quick to be able to host
Thats the reason to spam.
second call of duty is a shooting game which doesnt have to do anything with assasin creed + the biggest mistake he mentioned was when he mentioned multiplayer which means that he aint got a clue of what assasin creed is all about multiplayer is mostly online which means its a pc game which means that he even thought assasin creed was out on pc which it aint yet else i would have it allready Smile so pls before jumping for his defence analise well the facts because to me u guys seem like some american idiot kids. btw i never spam, i don't even hate spammers, personally i just hate ppl that try to insult my inteligence.
turbosquid
Assassins Creed looks a great game but as of yet i have not got a Xbox-360 so am unable to play it Sad I can't wait to have a go on the game but to be honest i prefer to play games on a PC. My question is does any one know if and when it will be out on PC????

TurboSquid
minty
I was really looking forward to this game because I loved the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for PS2. I have played that game numerous times. I like puzzle/strategy games along with action packed games, so this seemed like a perfect fit. Also, anyone here played the game Theif on PC? This kind of reminded me of it, since you have to sneak around the guards to get to your target. However, after reading this review, I am depressingly not looking to play this game anymore.

What do you think of the review?
infobankr
Assassin's Creed does look like an awesome game. Can't wait to try it out myself, but it will be awhile...
ForceRun
I don't know I'm not too much into games like this, and PCGamer Mag gave it a 65% or something like that which is pretty low. The Escapist gave is a low review too: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2694-Zero-Punctuation-Assassin-s-Creed

Once you guys play through the game let us know if the reviews are right or not. It is hard to pick which game to buy with all the super sweet games that came out, a game has to rate pretty high for my money.
HalfBloodPrince
Hey guys, I have to say I love this game.

Feel free to join my Assassin's Creed forum (ACMB) at http://acmb.frih.net ... Its a friendly but new community and we need new members/posts. You can talk about Assassin's Creed or general topics there, and of course registration is free. Please join, and tell your friends about it (they don't have to like AC)! Razz
kiran_n444
best game ever, beat it i under 8 hours. The graphix are the best i've seen so far, also the AI are very impressive.
ZeroXD
ForceRun wrote:
I don't know I'm not too much into games like this, and PCGamer Mag gave it a 65% or something like that which is pretty low. The Escapist gave is a low review too: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2694-Zero-Punctuation-Assassin-s-Creed

Once you guys play through the game let us know if the reviews are right or not. It is hard to pick which game to buy with all the super sweet games that came out, a game has to rate pretty high for my money.

I'm currently playing Assasin's Creed and I'd have to say the Escapist's review is pretty much on the mark. Although I do enjoy playing the game, I think it's partially due to the fact that I was not persuaded by all the hype the game generated. I had only seen one preview of the game before trying it and didn't watch a bunch of developer journals and such which often try to magnify their game's good points too much in a common overboard fashion.

The game's graphics are definitely breath-taking and the amount of detail in the environments are pretty well done. The major flaw in this game however has to be the fact that it gets repetitive very quickly. You have to assasinate about 9 or so individuals (i think, not finished yet) but each assasination is pretty much the same format. Once you complete about 3 assasinations, you'll probably have experienced everything the game has to offer. The only thing that will probably keep you playing is the story.

If you want to try this out but are debating on getting this or another game, I'd say just rent this one. This can probably been beaten in 2-3 days if played moderately or even 1 day if you can play all day.
fracko
Played Assasinss Creed at a friends house, probably one of the best and coolest game i've ever played before. 10/10 really!
HalfBloodPrince
Hey guys, I have to say I love this game.

Feel free to join my Assassin's Creed forum (ACMB) at http://acmb.frih.net ... Its a friendly but new community and we need new members/posts. You can talk about Assassin's Creed or general topics there, and of course registration is free. Please join, and tell your friends about it (they don't have to like AC)!
HalfBloodPrince
Just beat the game, and...WOW...
Patriot Players
Im really really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of this one. Assassins have always been intriguing, finally a game where we get to be one (I know I know hitman, but I mean like the original cloak and dagger type assassin). Plus, the setting is really original and neat. Hopefully it all works out, although from what I hear its excellent.
Jeff_vella_leone
I have analised the topic post and havent seen any link to the key features of assasins creed
so here tou are:
http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=4474
HalfBloodPrince
Feel free to join my forum...in my sig.
Trevarion
I've heard many good things about this game, and my friends are talking about it all the time in school! Very Happy
I haven't got a PS3 or Xbox 360 myself, and I can't be bothered to buy one just for this game, so I guess I'll have to wait until the PC version arrives to play it.
blinx
Well, what can I say. I've had it for a couple of days now... and it is a SPECTACULAR game. All the game reviewers, (IGN, etc) have given it really tough scores! But I love it. The gameplay, graphics, and the controls feel so natural. The story is brilliant, and did you know all the maps are reasonably accurate?! I particularly enjoyed seeing the landmarks, for instance the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem...

It is a hard game, and some people are complaining because it is not Live. But to be honest I do not see the potential in playing online. It really is a solo thing.

Anyone who has a 360 but hasn't got this game... what are you waiting for?
GAME are selling it for 10 less until Christmas... hurry!
Maddo
Assassins Creed is one of the most over hyped games, it's fun for like 5/6 hours, probably less, and then it gets all boring and stuff. One assassination is like:
#1: Get all viewpoints
#2: Pickpocket
#3: Interrogate
#4: Eavesdrop
#5: Repeat 3 times from #2.
All the reviewers who've played AC and given it a bad score is because they played the game 2/3 times. The reviewers who gave it a high score played it once, probably doing it without all the side missions before a assassination.

fracko wrote:
Played Assasinss Creed at a friends house, probably one of the best and coolest game i've ever played before. 10/10 really!

That's it, you've probably played the games for one/two hours.
(No offense to the ones who like AC)
DavidMHale
Assassains Creed is a great game. As always UBI Soft does the most beautiful games out there. Prince of Persia was one of my favorite series and was artistically amazing. AC is no different, fluid movement, amazing backgrounds, and the level of interactivitiy with the NPCs is awesome.
soldeinvierno
The videos look simply amazing. I wonder if you would need a very potent computer to run it...
GoDHiM
Very good graphics, i wait for the pc release, and as always, with enhanced graphics...
miquelx
i think this game was made by god it is perfect
driftingfe3s
My brother just bought the game yesterday and I spent a few hours playing today. It is a very fun game. It took me a little while to get use to the controls so that I could contol the character very quickly and just the way I want, but after that it's really good.

I'm trying to do all the side quest and everything, but after going into the poor district and just getting 10 or so flags out of 100 it seems almost impossible!
GeoS
I think that out of the years big hitters it was the most dissappointing, and I can't see how any who has played past the first hour can see otherwise. The visuals are all there, but the fact they've taken one level and replicated it 9-odd times is unforgivable. I think, all in all, it was just a flawed idea, with a flawed approach.

Think of Hitman with only one scenario, one way of asassination, or Prince of Persia with only one type of enemy. It really is bland experience, it just happens to look good.

Perhaps its not as bad as I've made it out to be, but it's definitely not as good as people seem to rave. I can't recommend it, being the only game I've ever sold within a week of playing it. The Orange Box, Bioshock, Mass Effect, even Gears of War or Oblivion are better choices if you haven't played them.
nepheus
Best game on these days. It looks good but people maybe rate it too high.
Jeff_vella_leone
Maddo wrote:
Assassins Creed is one of the most over hyped games, it's fun for like 5/6 hours, probably less, and then it gets all boring and stuff. One assassination is like:
All the reviewers who've played AC and given it a bad score is because they played the game 2/3 times. The reviewers who gave it a high score played it once, probably doing it without all the side missions before a assassination.

fracko wrote:

yea i agree with you but that is nearly in every game
but i beleave that people that get carried away in the story wont notice it at all
Have you tried playen Fahrenheit?
its one of those games which really carries you away
or when i played halo for the first time, its a game which is nearly allways the same but its action and story are unique, which made the game so ammasing
or Max payne 2
its not much for a story but its action with the slow motion thing made it really cool at that time, i remember how i was allways wating for the next challenge to use the cool slow motion jumps and kill as much as possible.
i think all the games repeat in a way or an other but i also think that the action, story, gameplay can pay for it.
djcaution
Assassins Creed is the sweetest game I've played in a long time. The biblical type cities are freaking huge! and gorgeous beyond belief! Shadow of the Collossus is the only game that comes close to these massive landscapes, never even mind the cities that SOTC so dearly lacks. And omg is the sword fighting just savage it's so sweet! Your guy has a lot of moves but doing them over & over you do start wishing there were more. I'm just being greedy though I guess. The leaps of faith off of your viewpoints NEVER get old though. Those just rock. And how you can swap between future and past time and walk around and figure stuff out in the present time adds wicked depth to the game. I'm itching to find out what the story will unfold to. 10 out of 10 for sure for this game
spykE
KHO wrote:
It's already out mate

I meant the PC version Wink.
Maddo
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Maddo wrote:

fracko wrote:

yea i agree with you but that is nearly in every game
but i beleave that people that get carried away in the story wont notice it at all
Have you tried playen Fahrenheit?
its one of those games which really carries you away
or when i played halo for the first time, its a game which is nearly allways the same but its action and story are unique, which made the game so ammasing
or Max payne 2
its not much for a story but its action with the slow motion thing made it really cool at that time, i remember how i was allways wating for the next challenge to use the cool slow motion jumps and kill as much as possible.
i think all the games repeat in a way or an other but i also think that the action, story, gameplay can pay for it.

Well yes, that's how I think about games, but only if the gameplay is refreshing. If you know how to do counterkills in AC then no battle is hard. The exploring and stuff is fun, the fighting not, and I'm more a fighter in that genre of games. Razz
HalfBloodPrince
...But the fighting is the most realistic I have ever seen. Wink
sefilim
I heard releasing date on February 2008 for PC Smile I am extremely impatient to play it
giovle
I see that the release for PC will be due February 2008? When will it be in Europe? I'm dying to get this game ... I know someone of a Belgian gaming magazine and the gameplay is just awesome on the PS3...

So if anyone knows when it's going to be released for PC in Europe, please let me know ...

Thx
Maddo
HalfBloodPrince wrote:

It looks very realistic, but really, holding a trigger and pressing X isn't realistic. Wink
jcnet
friends, Assassins Creed game is great.....The game is now available for mobile phones too.....especially Java phones....

Its been made by Gameloft..

Its a try for everyone....

a JAVA game with great quality and graphics,,,
Try it.......
Jeff_vella_leone
djcaution wrote:
Assassins Creed is the sweetest game I've played in a long time. The biblical type cities are freaking huge! and gorgeous beyond belief! Shadow of the Collossus is the only game that comes close to these massive landscapes, never even mind the cities that SOTC so dearly lacks. And omg is the sword fighting just savage it's so sweet! Your guy has a lot of moves but doing them over & over you do start wishing there were more. I'm just being greedy though I guess. The leaps of faith off of your viewpoints NEVER get old though. Those just rock. And how you can swap between future and past time and walk around and figure stuff out in the present time adds wicked depth to the game. I'm itching to find out what the story will unfold to. 10 out of 10 for sure for this game

cool im so jelious thai cant play it yet Sad
yet now im playen the witcher which is a cool game too
medievalman26
Maddo wrote:
HalfBloodPrince wrote:

It looks very realistic, but really, holding a trigger and pressing X isn't realistic. Wink
Hahahahaha, yeah ain't dat da tooth?(maybe I should try typing normal? Nah)