FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter Series

ileuriza
do you know these movies?..theyre all good..what episode will be next?
Afaceinthematrix
I thought the movies were terrible. But that's because I read the books. It's expected; I never like movies based on a book if I read the book.
ileuriza
Had you already read the 6th episode? If you do not read it yet, its good, exciting..
ambrose69
I've read all the books and have seen all the films so far. I have to say that the books and the films are good in of themselves, yet there is quite a few differences between them. I was also surprised that they released book 7 already since they have only released the 5th movie. Since everyone knows what is going to happen so far in advance I think this might cut down on the number of people going to see the movie. I will though still see the last two movies just to see how they do it.
kiran_n444
books were ok. movies were hhhooorrrriiibbbllleee
w4t3rm3l0n
ambrose69 wrote:
I've read all the books and have seen all the films so far. I have to say that the books and the films are good in of themselves, yet there is quite a few differences between them. I was also surprised that they released book 7 already since they have only released the 5th movie. Since everyone knows what is going to happen so far in advance I think this might cut down on the number of people going to see the movie. I will though still see the last two movies just to see how they do it.

The movies are just a seperate thing, capitalizing on the success of the books. The books are the main and primary Harry Potter thing, and will always be. The books shouldn't be released in accordance with the movies the movies are the one relying on the books. The books don't need the movies in the least, and J.K. Rowling would be fine without them.

I kind of hate the movies becuase all book-to-movies annoy me. They always change the plot slightly, or more than slightly, and that annoys me to no end.
Keran
I have never read Harry Potter, because I think... It's not for me... Yeah, let's stick with that...
As for movies I did watch them, after all I prefer movies over books (movies are more interesting), I must say, that I did like them.
I don't know how many things that were in book they didn't put in the movie, I simply don't care. The movie showed me all the important things I needed to know about Harry Potter, delivered me some action, fantasy and comedy moments and that's what counts.
PennyLane
I read all the books and saw all the movies. The books are just great. I think the reason that people don't really like the movies is that you can't put everything into the movies (which is obvious...) But as far as they made the movies like they are, I think they did a good job. It's quit fun to see how they bring all the characters to life. You have a certain image of all the persons, and then you see how they show them in the movies...
mattchun
I've read all the books and watched all the movies, even I think that books are better than its movies edition, I'm still looking forward to seeing the next 2 movies of Harry Potter series.
viraj
Y'day only I saw the first part of Harry Potter again. After watching all the parts you still love them watch again espically the first when Harry, Ron & Hermainy are new to magic land.

One cannt forget Harry's first squidch game... Always it makes me imagin and I feel if this cud be real I would have definately played the game and done whatever required to get enrolled in Hagrets...
ariannefaye
I've watch all the movies yet i havnt read all the books .. lolx ... but i think its better to read the book becoz the movie doesnt show that much details Smile i can't wait for the harry potter movie to come out ... its a shame they had to end the book lolx ... Smile
Afaceinthematrix
Well of course the movies weren't nearly as good as the books, but that is expected because the movies are never as good as the books. But they were all right.... the books were awesome, though! One thing that I HATED about the movies (besides them cutting too much out) is the ignorance of the minor characters. The movies focused way too much on the trio and simply seemed to ignore the character development of the minor characters. This is why the seventh movie will probably be horrible. They ignored Neville Longbottom for the most part in the previous movies and he turns out to be extremely important in book seven by being responsible for developing the resistance at Hogwarts.
viraj
ariannefaye wrote:
I've watch all the movies yet i havnt read all the books .. lolx ... but i think its better to read the book becoz the movie doesnt show that much details Smile i can't wait for the harry potter movie to come out ... its a shame they had to end the book lolx ... Smile

Me too have not yet read any of the books...

I hope I get a chance to read them. Hope there will be some one who will keep extending the potter series and make us all happy...

Laughing