FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question about girls :)

Aleksandroz
The point is that I’m a little disappointed in girls.. Can you say something that will change my current opinion..
I love girls, they are one of my inspirations in life, but I lost faith (a little bit)..
I don’t need comfort, I want your opinion – in short – what for are they good?

Can they be caring and gentle honestly, but not pretending to be like that?
brokenadvice
In my extremely uninformed opinion, you are going after the wrong type of girls. You may be looking for those who may be gorgeous, but emotionally shallow. Look for someone with more of a personality. After all: Looks fade with time, but you will keep basically the same personality forever.
molif
brokenadvice wrote:
After all: Looks fade with time, but you will keep basically the same personality forever.

i agree... and choose a girl who you will have a meaning to be with.. eg, love.
xkobram
Yeah, people need love. But great looking girls are mostly that types that can love or share their life. They don't need to, they can be with much more guys than with you. Love is something which tells you to stay with someone, because you need them, they are something extraordinary, but if girl is good-looking, sexy and so on, they don't love, cause partner is nothing unusual for them.
Aleksandroz
The looks don’t matter here. I choose girls with personality! And that particular girl isn’t emotionally shallow..

xkobram wrote:
They don't need to, they can be with much more guys than with you.

I didn't understand quite well, but.. I disagree, again.. -not too good looking girls- , usually, have far more guys that great looking girls

xkobram wrote:

but if girl is good-looking, sexy and so on, they don't love, cause partner is nothing unusual for them.

Bad-looking girls can be just the same..
Ankhanu
Girls are, uh, people, dude Razz They're not good for anything, just like guys.

Learn to see past sex/gender as having any bearing on a person's worth; accept girls as being people and you'll be happier and less jaded about what they do. There are good people out there, some of them are girls, some of them not. Eventually you'll find a couple of the good girls.
divya
Hey!

Gentless, honesty, and all similar qualities are characteristics of people - and nothing do with the gender!

Don't generalize and group things and be prejudiced!

Ther's no such thing "girls are like this" or "bos are like that".

Accept and explore each person in your life for what he or she is...without pushing him/her into a slot!
Bluedoll
ok here is my opinion on - "What are they good for?"

To understand my opinion lets get rid of the sexual condemnation for one moment shall we? Lets consider everyone as just “people” plain and simple. You could ask that of someone, anyone, “what are you good for?” “What is your function?”

That is kind of like putting someone on the spot rather than just accepting them for what they are! People in general can be sincere or not, trustworthy or not, have high morals and standards or not. People can be just different than we are period.

So, is it not a matter of understanding each other before being judgmental. If every person we meet in the next year is cruel and indecent then I suppose we could jump to the conclusion that all humans on this planet are such.

The fact is though maybe we just need to meet or maybe see something different than what we are presently seeing. Once that happens we can have a whole new opinion.

I am neither being comforting or being judgmental here of the writer of the post. I am just trying to use common sense.

If we do decide to see differences in the sex’s, races, ages or any other uniqueness then we will find just that .................... uniqueness.

It would be easy for girls to look at guys and make judgements too. Mindless aggressive ego maniacs being led by only one thing. See is that very fair? No no. It's much better for girls (learning)to see something nice in a guy and try to bring that nice thing out in him. After all life is what you make it and it's surprizing what a little love can do.

Ok, Mr. Frog in the pocket, what is sugar and spice and everything nice for? You decide.
TrueFact
Girls are good for everything a man can do if they want to. The talk here shouldn't be about what can a girl do like we want to use them and benefit of knowing them in any form and with any method.

I can see like everybody else that you have a harsh time getting close to girls and may be rejected by some of them recently. If this is the case, then you should look at what you've did, how did you approach them and don't repeat your mistakes. Search this forum and you'll find 100s and maybe 1000s of answers to questions like yours... so not to reinvent the wheel, search this forum Very Happy

good luck
bluefossil
what good are they good for? what kind of question is that? without girls, you won't be living. procreation okkkkkk
TrueFact
bluefossil ... of course we know this... the man meant another thing... and we didn't hear back from him... is he away and this topic should be closed?
Aleksandroz
TrueFact wrote:
..and we didn't hear back from him... is he away and this topic should be closed?

Yes, I was away, searching for a girl Wink .. and I have found one Cool
Thanks for your answers...
RubySlasher
Girls do what you tell them to do, like cook, do your laundry, and fold your underwear. Also, you can beat them when you're angry.
Nanda
girls are not for only u mean washing underwear & etc..
adeydas
My opinion on this is different girls have different mind sets, and yes they can love you honestly. My first gf loved me dearly though we had to break up after a few months. My mom loves my dad a lot... so ya, not all of them are faking and the ones who are should be kept at bay!!!
Gugun
actually girls are good, but only when they know and learn about Jesus.
when they know bible and Jesus, they will thread you in God. But you also have to know how Jesus thread girls, so read the bible first. (if you don't get this thing, is OK, i'am also confuse about girls Shocked
Aleksandroz
Gugun wrote:
when they know bible and Jesus, they will thread you in God. But you also have to know how Jesus thread girls, so read the bible first. (if you don't get this thing, is OK, i'am also confuse about girls Shocked

OH MY GOD!!
adeydas
Aleksandroz wrote:
Gugun wrote:

OH MY GOD!!

MOTION SECONDED!!!
ssthanapati
molif wrote:
brokenadvice wrote:
After all: Looks fade with time, but you will keep basically the same personality forever.

i agree... and choose a girl who you will have a meaning to be with.. eg, love.

I agree too.... And thats wat I did after going after lotta pretty grls... And i must say i am lucky that i found such a grl
TrueFact
You are welcome anytime Aleksandroz.

RubySlasher, as what Nanda said, Girls weren't created to serve men. They are not salves to us. They are equal to us in the community and have roles just like us, MEN.

Gugun, There's many girls that never knew about Jesus or Bible and they do and act much better than the ones that know about Jesus and Bible. As a matter of fact, some girls don't follow any religion and act respectfully.

Have a good time everybody
benjmd
Aleksandroz wrote:
The point is that I’m a little disappointed in girls.. Can you say something that will change my current opinion..
I love girls, they are one of my inspirations in life, but I lost faith (a little bit)..

I can only guess that someone really did something to hurt you or wrong you in some way, because that is a very poor question otherwise. Girls, very very much like boys, are human beings. You should first start by viewing them as people just as much as guys are people. They have hopes, dreams, desires, thoughts, etc. They experience the world and have experiences to share. And just as with all people, they are able to love other human beings. Also just like any guy, they have their individual flaws and make mistakes.

In life you should make deep, meaningful relationships with at least a few people -- family, friends, and even a life partner. Whether they are male or female, you should be able to share your hopes and dreams and your experiences with them and vice versa. When you find someone with whom that relationship has extra special meaning, if you are also attracted to them and passionate about them, you may choose to commit yourself to spending the rest of your life loving them. And that is what girls are good for. I'm gonna guess I don't have to explain the biology of sex here.
bluefossil
girls are good for procreation
Zombie
lol fossil just drop the procreation thing
Coen
Girls are the same as men. Some of them might be a little more attractive for you then most men will be though Razz.

To get back to your question. Girls have the same "use" as men. They are no diffrent. You can have fun with them, talk to them the same way as you can do with males. And if you find a girl you really like, who shares that feeling, then you'll find out girls are nice. If you have been dissapointed by one, which I imagine by your question, this might be hard to believe. But don't give up faith just yet, there are always some rotten apples in the trunk.
Da Rossa
Aleksandroz wrote:

They will become good to you from the point you touch them. Doesn't need to be the heart exactly, but you must show some differential and integrity. Decent girls will find that good.
Philou
Ankhanu wrote:

Learn to see past sex/gender as having any bearing on a person's worth; accept girls as being people and you'll be happier and less jaded about what they do. There are good people out there, some of them are girls, some of them not. Eventually you'll find a couple of the good girls.

+1
Aleksandroz
Coen wrote:
Girls are the same as men. Some of them might be a little more attractive for you then most men will be though Razz.

To get back to your question. Girls have the same "use" as men. They are no diffrent. You can have fun with them, talk to them the same way as you can do with males. And if you find a girl you really like, who shares that feeling, then you'll find out girls are nice. If you have been dissapointed by one, which I imagine by your question, this might be hard to believe. But don't give up faith just yet, there are always some rotten apples in the trunk.

Thanks! Especially for that rotten apples thing!

By the way, you have a nice signature.
Coen
Glad I could offer you some help Smile
And I'm happy you like my signature!
vinx_18
I think you are victimized or you have a bad experience with girls....You are Like ME...heheh we are in the same boat...

But I still look for a good girl...but past still haunts me for those bad experiences I had. Anyhow, I am open for new relationship though that is not my priority these days.. I am busy with my career so as not to be sad about my past...weee...
tijn01
women are good for a lot of things, they are good to laugh with, good to play with, good to cuddle with, good to talk with, good to discuss with, good to think with, good to live with, good to be with, good to shop with, good to play with and the list goes on and on and on and on
marcoabf
There are many types of girls.
Good girls and bad girls.
So, I think some people have no luck with girls.
nivre
look for a girl who could really accept you...not bcoz of the she looks...and not to compare every girls has the same attitude...coz they are different...there is uniqueness with in them...
CaptainOkami
Ankhanu wrote:

Learn to see past sex/gender as having any bearing on a person's worth; accept girls as being people

THANK YOU!
darvit
Girls have the same problem as you guys, you know.

It's so hard to find a guy who isn't a jerk, an ******, or a pervert. It works both ways for both sexes.

The secret is to be open-minded and go out and meet people. Don't let a single negative experience discourage you.

There are lots of girls who are "worth it" just as I am sure that there are a lot of guys who aren't total jerks out there.

The trick is to avoid being hasty. I agree, girls are people too and they're equally as good as what guys are good for.
asim
Hi,

well your situation is quite like me, i was a very shy guy and always wanted to make frenshipwith girls.. but never had the courage, my frenz were having girlfren they use to tease me... i then made up my mind that i will never be same, from that day till date i have been many girls i dont know the count, and one thing i discovered with girl's they will be close to only if you care for them, treat them like special person, and they will never stop you for eberything, dont get emotional.. make them emotional
molif
for me, i don need girls in my life..

i need COMPANION.. whom i can share my happiness and sorrows with..
iyepes
Quote:
what for are they good?
??????

I think you are a little bit confused, people (men or women) aren't for something, you are asking about girls like asking about a motorcycle or a teethbrush. Girls are people, and in some countries women are 52% of the population. So, girls are human beings, like you, and you can share with them your humanity.