FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

error loggin In to CPANEL

cLean
Cpanel isnt letting me log in.. I can with flashfxp. i try resettin pw. Not work.. If I can get some help be appreciated Thanks~!
watersoul
Hi, cPanel won't let me either and have been trying for a while - it keeps flashing the name & password form up repeatedly after I submit my details. At first I thought I might have used the wrong password so got it reset and used the new one, but the problem persists.

If there's a general error going on then no problem, I'll just wait for it to be fixed, I can't think of anything I've done Confused
cLean
ya i do the same (resetpw) same happens as with you! suppose we will have to wait till the fix is their Smile
Legolas710
What has happend? I also attempt to logon, and it just keeps asking for my password over and over. After a while, it says that there as a "Brute Force Attempt" on my account (probably my attempting to logon). I can also attempt to logon with an incorrect password, and it detects that, but not when it's real. Also, I have reset my password four times now. Rolling Eyes

FTP still works though! Smile

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
mathiaus
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-83263.html
-close-