FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

n0rW1n's blog

n0rw1n
hi, everyone. I'm from Nicaragua and already have a blog on blogspot. Spanish language. visit: http://n0rw1n.blogspot.com
brokenadvice
What does your name mean? I go to Norwin schools, is is possibly related?
SamiTheBerber
Nice basic blog. The template isn't from the best end, but nor in the worst end. You could make it better. The subjects of articles seems to be interested, however I don't understand tha language :/
n0rw1n
Quote:
Nice basic blog. The template isn't from the best end, but nor in the worst end. You could make it better. The subjects of articles seems to be interested, however I don't understand tha language

Well, i have been making some litle changes from time to times. It's about firefox, internet, usb pen drives pimpin', portable apps and that kind of stuffs...

Quote:
What does your name mean? I go to Norwin schools, is is possibly related?

not at all. My name is Norwin, I now it's a rare name for a Latin American boy. It's not the tipically Juan, Jose, Pedro, Francisco.... What are the Norwin Schools?
brokenadvice
Norwin school district is the combination of North Huntingdon and Irwin areas to form one big school district.