FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Minimum time to make live a Website in Internet

feder
What minimum possible time does it take to become live on Internet for a website?

I mean to say the time taken from domain registration, hosting and uploading. Here what I observered is hosting and uploading is almost instantanious if Internet connection and server is ok.

The next factor is time taken for propagation of nameserver details.

Any way I am asking about instant website?
Is it possible to register a domain, host and upload site content and all is available to world in minimum time.

So suggest me any one a startegy for minimum time taken in the whole process.
servage.net
badai
less than 10 mins, depending on your luck.

but not included time for building / authoring your site.

usually what will take long is the DNS update where some ISP might take few days to know the existence of your domain.
georgekalathil
It takes a maximum of only 30 minutes and can be even completed within 10 minutes..
werste4
There are web buildung systems with which you can build your website with few clicks in a couple of minutes. These systems were build for people who don't have the knowlege about web technology.

So everyone can make a website reachable in few minutes. But I agree, the longest timespan is the domain-registration. It could take about 48 hours. Almost times it is faster. But if it just have to be fast, you don't need a domain to make your site reachable.
k_s_baskar
while talking about TLD (Top Level Domain) it will take 10 min to 48 hours to fix the nameservers.
shenyl
Fast means using subdomain names, rather then top level domain name. The DNS servers around the world also takes time to synchronise any new Domain Name with the real IP address.

If you manage to register it fast, who will be visiting it?

You would get instant "High hits" just because you register it fastest.

The real issue should be how to be "known by serach engines" fastest, so that you can get high volume traffic to your site.

If this is your real need - then this forum is the right place.

Food for thought.