FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coming of Age?

blinx
Is there an age restriction for romantic love?

I remember in school, many of the 'relationships' were... shallow. You could tell it wasn't going to last.

I don't know about other areas, but certainly in my school, I think a lot of it was bred from peer pressure. If you had never been out with someone, you weren't cool.
molif
obviously no age to love. but you will only know it's TRUE LOVE when you feel strongly for that person. sometimes it can be puppy love..
TrueFact
Age doesn't control Love... but the idea is that the more you grow up... the more your look towards things change...
That's why almost no relation at school can last... but they are not shallow at least for that period of time...
Emotions and other understandings of life and even values change rapidly in a human's first years in social life (from around 6 to 16) and when these change or develop more they look to the same things differently. Here comes the time for break ups and reconsidering current relations.

Hope my perspective is clear as I didn't sleep for the last 48 hours Rolling Eyes
Da Rossa
There is no age to feel the thing, but there is a threshold from that age on you're capable of differentiating what is love from what is attraction.
xkobram
I think that age only change the experience, our point of view on love, our understanding of love.

Love in higher age is not different, it is only understood in other way, felt properly, fully.

There is only one type of love, but it is only seen differently and most of the times we can make many categories of love. The age extends our work with love.