FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mega Man X!

basementgamesltd
Hey all,

This is an awesome game, but being a huge Megaman fan for the past 16 years, it's easy for me to appreciate everything that an awesome game like Megaman X has to offer. Megaman X was my first ever Megaman game. I still own it today and play it regularly. I've completed over 20 different Megaman games, and while I didn't think that any of them were bad at all, none of them can compare with this one.

As the first installment in the popular X series, MMX does a pretty damn good job at getting you hooked after the first 5 minutes of gameplay. Honestly, this is one of the greatest games of this gameplay style around. There are so many different features to this game that make it near perfect.

First off, the music is flat out awesome. The tunes rock hard and sometimes you will pause right in the middle of a level just to enjoy the outstanding music.

The gameplay is also perfect. X's running animation is VERY detailed for a 16-bit game. Overall, the gameplay is very easy for anyone to get used to, even if you've never played a game of this style before.

And of course, where would a great game like this one be without its breathtaking visuals. Seriously, the graphics in this game are top notch for an SNES title. The backgrounds are extremely detailed, and the enemy sprites are very colorful as well.

Well,
Keep it real.........
jcnet
Ya.... its a great game too........but a little old version game..
and i've reached upto some levels.... but got bored....

really a cool and fantastic game to be played.......
have fun!!

s
Wink
ddukki
Man, I remember renting this game every week for my SNES back in, maybe, 2nd grade. I never got past the second boss, because I sucked ... and when I re-rented it, my game was erased. I still love it, but I can't stand Megaman games now. Perhaps, I've just lost something inside xD.
exarkun
THat is absolute a cool game, but actually the gameplay is the same throughout all the series, what attracted me to this game is the storyline. Like you, I am a fan of megaman x and zero as well. I suggest you try "megaman zero", it is a better version and the storyline is about the same.
ddukki
exarkun wrote:
THat is absolute a cool game, but actually the gameplay is the same throughout all the series, what attracted me to this game is the storyline. Like you, I am a fan of megaman x and zero as well. I suggest you try "megaman zero", it is a better version and the storyline is about the same.
The story is actually set in the future of the X plotline, but I see where you're coming from. I'm surprised Capcom even has a storyline for the Megaman series. It seems to me that it really doesn't need one to be fun to play.
kicy
I got the anniversry series for ps2 got a bunch of alot if not all megaman x games on it, I beat them all Smile.
vaoger
well i miss them...
but now megaman X8 shall do the job...
stil waitin for megaman x9..
but some rumoar said.. there wont be it.... Bu hu hu...
enygmasoft
Mega Man X was the best mega man game ever made, even better than mega man 3D. Mega Man X also introduces the ultimate badass, Zero.