FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Soprano's final series final episode

truespeed
What happened the ending made no sense?
bluefossil
Think of it as a choose your own adventure. they left the ending wide open so what ever the viewer wanted to happen could be plausible. maybe he was shot, maybe they live on and go about their life without the all seeing eye of the tv cameras. I thought it was funny how they pissed people off by leaving the ending with a blank slate. What do they care, the series is over.
truespeed
I think a series that has run for so many years,and is widely regarded as the best drama series to come out of america for a very long time,the ending needed to tie everything up,not left the way it was,it left the series with unfinished business,but maybe thats the point,maybe the writers are hoping to make a movie,and more money.
slashnburn99
My skybox confused me, thought i was watching the end when he was sitting on the bed, the episode before.

Then when i watched the final episode got really confused

I got ill with Flu before christmas year before last i watched about 3 seies in a week, awesome leved the first 2, went a bit downhill when Tonys sister arrived i felt.