FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm selling 3D stuff, is anyone interested?

What do you think of my 3D models?
Awsome!!!
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Great!
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Good!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
OK
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Nothing special.
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Bad.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Whong
Hi there everyone.

I'm selling some 3D models at TurboSquid and it would be nice if you could give me some input and comments about them. If you like my models and would like to buy them please help yourselves to it! Smile

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?FuseAction=ProcessSmartSearch&istIncAuthor=Whong%20&blAuthorExact=y&intMediaType=-1&stgBoolean=l&blExternal=TRUE

Thank you everyone! Wink
Nubilosus
They look great Very Happy But I think there isn't a real business in selling 3D models, since there are too many professional 3D model builders that just give them away for free...
Whong
Nubilosus wrote:
They look great Very Happy But I think there isn't a real business in selling 3D models, since there are too many professional 3D model builders that just give them away for free...

I've heard that some people make over 2000$ a month at TurboSquid just by selling 3D models. Well atleast if you can't make a living of it you can make some nice pocket money. Wink

Thanks!
Nubilosus
Yeah, well, I make 3D games and I know from experience that there are so much excellent free models that I rarely buy them Wink But again, nice job anyway.
Whong
Nubilosus wrote:
Yeah, well, I make 3D games and I know from experience that there are so much excellent free models that I rarely buy them Wink But again, nice job anyway.

Thanks man! Very Happy
Whong
I've updated the gold texture of the antique clock. Now it looks a bit more realistic, please check it out! Very Happy

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/374886
rappn
Very nice pictures man! Great job!

I love the pictures of the scroll! It looks great!
The barrel looks great too!

Keep up the good work Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

Have you made any pictures of a human or some creatures?
Or a computer or something!
Or some weapons!

I say it again, keep up the good work man!

//rApp
Whong
rappn wrote:

Keep up the good work Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

Or some weapons!

//rApp

Thanks man!!! Very Happy

Sorry, but I don't have any models of humans or other creatures yet. But I'm working on making a horse at the moment though. Wink I don't have models of computers or weapons either...
jordi
haha, nice man Wink I like them al..
This one I love Razz

evilryu530
pretty awesome looking. turbo squid is good stuff. imagine that you make something really awesome that is in high demand. and sell it for 20 bucks a pop and 50,000 people all around the world needs that for their 3d render scene, you will make so much money. a lot of people make a really good living doing this. you can be that too! Surprised
rappn
Whong wrote:
rappn wrote:

Or some weapons!

//rApp

Thanks man!!! Very Happy

Sorry, but I don't have any models of humans or other creatures yet. But I'm working on making a horse at the moment though. Wink I don't have models of computers or weapons either...

Okey, but again, keep up the good work, and don΄t forget to post the link when you have created the horse you were talking about!
Donutey
Those look pretty good, though, for your type of work I would consider those to be more of a portfolio rather than salable items. Why not try commissioned work?
Whong
Donutey wrote:
Those look pretty good, though, for your type of work I would consider those to be more of a portfolio rather than salable items. Why not try commissioned work?

I'm a student still and don't have time to do commisioned work at the moment, but maybe in the future! Very Happy

Thanks for the comments
Azmo
Realy good work! I like your colors a lot!
coolclay
Great, stuff! What school are you going to? Are you majoring in computer graphics? It's hard to imagine the time put into making those would even make it worthwhile though. My brother does tons of CG work, and he'll spend hours and hours on like one 2 second clip, its insane, I don't know who in there right mine wants to stare at a computer screen for that long. But whatever, to each their own.
MsRedImp
Your models are very good and realistic, I love the tyre one. The car is good as well.

Have you sold any yet?
Whong
MsRedImp wrote:
Your models are very good and realistic, I love the tyre one. The car is good as well.

Have you sold any yet?

Thanks everyone! As a matter of fact I've sold a few. I'm not studying computer graphics or anything, I'm still in high school. I've learnt most on my own and with the help of other people! Very Happy

Thanks everyone!
snowboardalliance
Nice work. I just started learning to use Blender so I know that what you've done is difficult.

Just wondering, are you making much money off of this? It doesn't seem like something in high demand but what do I know. Good luck.
Whong
snowboardalliance wrote:
Nice work. I just started learning to use Blender so I know that what you've done is difficult.

Just wondering, are you making much money off of this? It doesn't seem like something in high demand but what do I know. Good luck.

Well I've started selling 3D models quite recently and have already earned some money. It takes quite a while to get people to start buying them, but they will sooner or later if your models are of good quality! Very Happy
dimg
those are pretty cool, but i'd never buy them as i have no use for them Sad
scotty
I don't know how big the market is for such models but I can see why they would be worth something to some people! Nice work.
Zombie
I think it's great that you can make models like that, i dont have the need to buy any though, sorry
Whong
Thanks everyone for the comments! Smile Hope that they'd be a use to someone! Very Happy
skygaia
They look great... good job Laughing
Whong
skygaia wrote:
They look great... good job Laughing

Do you have any ideas what I could make next? Smile